Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 21834510121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mark:

Most of the crap you just mentioned are rendered useless after five minutes of work. If your boots and uniform isn't a muddy or at least dusty mess, you weren't working.

Saluting? Only time I had problems with that was deployed. I reminded the officer that the fense line and villagers are well within sniping range and if they want their salute... I would render it. (this is called a sniper check, all egotistical officers and enlisted ought to receive them as often as possible, make room for those who deserve rank and get things done and not worried about platitudes in a war zone)

I am sure you k ow all about having an ego. You show it daily on these forums and speak as if you were one such ego driven nco. It is in my experience that such people nether guarner the support of, loyalty of or respect of their men... They simply beat it out of them. Simple minds use force, advance minds need not ask for the respect of those under them... It is given both ways.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6878 posts)
"There is never a bad soldier, only a bad leader. "

Let me guess......your leaders were terrible, right?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3166 posts)
"The same holds true for kids. If their first teachers (parents) aren't teachers, the kid is more likely to be a failure do no fault of their own. "

NOW it is the teacher's fault Robert is a failure...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Active duty bases are like walking into a serpents nest. Every move is watched by someone and reported to your commanders, every action accounted for. Robert I bet you were a walking uniform violation. Wrinkled uniform, un shined boots the whole mess. Always in trouble for not saluting too. Someone was always on your ass about something. No doubt alll sorts of NCO's and officers would stop you while you were walking from your car into the BX.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Good:

There is never a bad soldier, only a bad leader.

The same holds true for kids. If their first teachers (parents) aren't teachers, the kid is more likely to be a failure do no fault of their own.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6878 posts)
Maybe the high commander turnover was due to the commanders realizing those under their command were absolute idiots unable to follow a simple order and gave up out of despair.

Imagine a unit full of, well, you know the type, under your command- I'd transfer out ASAP if I was a commander. It also may explain some suicides in the military.

Just a thought.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Mark:

That might be so in the active duty, but our commander was a national guardsmen himself. The upward mobility that high up isn't there.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6878 posts)
Two years for command is about normal Robert.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Cplo/Mark

The M40A1 had an issue with the skins and required hoods. They reissued it without the hood with a second skin. Sadly this version compromised the reissued version.

In short, because of these failures, the mask were expired. The order for the mask (to include the lot numbers which mine was included in) to be removed from inventory was issued a year before my deployment.

But because the readiness group within my unit kept changing personal, the order was never obeyed. (It is because of problems like this, we went through three commanders in my six years within the unit alone.)

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6878 posts)
Maybe I was giving him too much credit, but I assumed he was talking about the filter and not the actual mask. Shame on me.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3166 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling