Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 21834510111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your.post.does.crazy.things.to.my.browser.window....Your.post.does.crazy.things.to.my.browser.window....Your.post.does.crazy.things.to.my.browser.window....Your.post.does.crazy.things.to.my.browser.window....Your.post.does.crazy.things.to.my.browser.window....Your.post.does.crazy.things.to.my.browser.window....Your.post.does.crazy.things.to.my.browser.window....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....Robert....

He get more attention here in a week than he ever did in his entire life. You people are seriously fucked up.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
I found Robert.

militarycorruption . com/androsky.htm

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
"Robert's story changes, depending on what ever point he's arguing at the moment.

He posted previously that he's been diagnosed with ADHD. he did say something about a learning disability. Particularly when it comes to math."

I must have missed this part. Yeah, if he was diagnosed with any of those things, it's highly unlikely he would have been allowed to enlist. It used to be an automatic permanent disqualifying factor (practically no exceptions), but sometime during 2004, the military relaxed their standards a little bit regarding ADD/ADHD.

Applicants with ADD/ADHD basically have to be 12mo removed from any meds while still maintaining an acceptable level of focus/attention/learning ability. A minimum of 3 years of treatment records must be provided to the MEPS for detailed screening and consideration. Waivers are almost always required, but there are a few select cases who are able to enlist without the need of a medical waiver.

Since Robert says he enlisted in 2003, I'm 100% positive he would not have been given a waiver since the military had exceptionally strict guidelines regarding ADD/ADHD until 2004.

Come on Robert, tell us more war stories.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Robert's story changes, depending on what ever point he's arguing at the moment.

He posted previously that he's been diagnosed with ADHD. he did say something about a learning disability. Particularly when it comes to math.

Truly an unfortunate case. When I read his posts I realize how truly fortunate I am with my boys.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
"... you make us on the right look good..."

I wonder if anyone actually believes this.

When you're continually in dialog with someone whose status and ideas you do not respect, you do not make yourself "look good" in any way.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Got it Robert! "When a child fails to obtain at least a college degree and hasn't made 35k doing work without a degree by 25 years of age... It is because the parents failed to motivate the child to educate themselves, failed to teach the child to find a career with doing, and or failed to find those who could so teach the child." Yep no question left in my mind. The reason you live in your parents basement and can't get above a minimum wage job is: It is your parents fault for raising a faulty child. And boy oh boy, did they raise one seriously fucked up, faulty individual. Could you please somehow figure out that you are fucked up and bring nothing but nonsense to this board. You are not wanted here. Not even by the left side posters, you make them look bad. But then again you make us on the right look good by demonstrating over and over liberals are nothing but fuck-ups.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"Now, what happens to someone with learning disabilities? as in real officially diagnosed dyslexic, ADHD, inability to learn, etc..."

Those would all likely be permanent disqualifying factors. Robert must have never been officially diagnosed.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
Mr.T and others, thank you for the explanation,

Now, what happens to someone with learning disabilities? as in real officially diagnosed dyslexic, ADHD, inability to learn, etc...

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Fjep:

All persons who grew up to become criminals do so because their parents failed to teach the child respect to the law, respect to the family, respect to the self.

When a child fails to obtain at least a college degree and hasn't made 35k doing work without a degree by 25 years of age... It is because the parents failed to motivate the child to educate themselves, failed to teach the child to find a career with doing, and or failed to find those who could so teach the child.

The parents are always the first teachers, the foundation upon what all other teachers may build from. If violence, threats and ego is what the parents teach, then that is likely what the child becomes.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling