Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 2183451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So an off duty police officer could not come into your place of business?? WOW I don't spend my money at places that do not allow weapons. A local dealership just took down their no weapons sign because of people around here not going into them to buy cars or get repairs.They put the signs up the first of the year.They stayed up less than 3 months. Boycotts work both ways. We have several restaurants around here who give you 5-10% off your tab if you carry open into there place.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Oh, I absolutely agree. That's why people drive 40mph in a 70mph speed zone. And stop when there is no stop sign. And refuse to buy alcohol on Sundays. And pay more in taxes than they are required to.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vacp:

"Ok let those of us who have CCW permits carry were ever we go. No weapons left in cars. Problem solved see how easy that was. It's not brain surgery."

Nope. You wont' enter my home or if I were to open a place of business the place of business I control. CCW or not. Unless you are badged and on duty...

Robert slammed the edge of his staff onto the rock bridge. "Thu shalt not pass!"

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Thanks for proving my point. No storage is 100% secure. Now carry on.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"Ah you forget were I live at. Not much chance getting jumped at a school in broad daylight no matter were you live at. Try again. So nothing about the military having weapons stolen??"

I don't care where you live. You are the one saying you are not safe when not armed. There for leaving your weapon in the car makes you naked.

As for the military losing weapons? Yes it happens, 9/10 times an officer loses their career and enlisted lose strips... Then their career. Lives are destroyed, some times people are even sent to prison over it.

when the weapons are stolen... Well that is a crime and normally everything is written down, so the guilty party will be caught. Case in point when idiots try to steal one or two rounds of ammunition.

The base is put on lock down, the vehicles are searched, all property is searched and no one goes home until the ammunition is found. If it isn't... someone typically goes to prison, or again loses their careers at the very least.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Ok let those of us who have CCW permits carry were ever we go. No weapons left in cars. Problem solved see how easy that was. It's not brain surgery.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Good:

""Deadly weapon must be on your person at all times, or in a grounded safe that cannot be stolen."

Not tue. Legally speaking..."

If we want to keep the 2nd amendment, we must do it better than the minimum which the law requires... Least more law be made and the 2nd amendment be lost.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Ah you forget were I live at. Not much chance getting jumped at a school in broad daylight no matter were you live at. Try again. So nothing about the military having weapons stolen??

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Deadly weapon must be on your person at all times, or in a grounded safe that cannot be stolen."

Not tue. Legally speaking...

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Vacp:

"Well Robert it is the laws that tell me I cannot carry my gun into a post office or school. We are told to leave them in our cars. So I went the extra mile and put safes in all my cars. You do realize that no storage system is 100% secure. Even the military has weapons stolen so get off your high horse. I take care of my weapons better than most."

I don't very much care how well you think you take care of your weapons. You have already made yourself a prime target for theft of your weapons as anyone who desires your weapons need only place a GPS on your car when you are at the grocery store and then wait a few days for you to be at a place that you are unable to bring your weapons.

Example: Pay a kid to attack your kid... You will be called to the school, leave your weapon in the car and then steal the entire car.

You are unarmed... They can jump you as you return to your car, take your keys and then drive off with your car.

I walk around town all the time, I see private companies (self own) with tow trucks.

A car is a vehicle with four wheels, you need only put it into neutral to tow it with a more powerful vehicle. Cut the battery lines to get the car alarm to stop. By the time you would know that it was your car that was stolen, the car is miles away and likely outside the city/town.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling