Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Finally had enough of his lies, won't have to see them anymore.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Booby I don't want anything from you. YOU made the claim, and said you had proof, but wanted CPL to pay you for it. I couldn't care less, so as far as I am concerned you can go procreate yourself. I write off your latest attempt at falsehoods as your typical bullshit with no basis in fact. If you could prove your supposed military service you would have.

Now either prove it or drop it, or I can do what everybody else has done to you. I am really tired of your bullshit and outright lies.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I don't need to block anybody,just ingore them.had one block me,it was a month before I knew it.imagine that.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Fjep:

Stop wanting things for free, you make yourself sound like a liberal.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Well if you are not going to offer up the proof you claim you have, I just suppose it is another one of your lies.

I am fine with leaving it at that.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Fjep:

You are the ones demanding evidence, this is the price. Don't like it? Tough, stop demanding things for free.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
Ohhh for Christ's sake if you can prove it, just fucking prove it. Nobody is going to give you dime for anything. Stop the begging!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
LOL:

Please someone past this to cplo.

So Cplo blocks me because I called him out and would be willing to make a legal binding agreement (lawyer paid by me) to bet our total wealth on the fact I could prove my military service.

Talk about not being able to swallow ones pride. This is an example of ignorance and unwillingness to put your money where your mouth is. Sure I get some things wrong from time to time. Yes E-4 is a Senior Airman... So I get one thing wrong and I am immediately not a member of the military.

Please return to your trailer parks.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
@ fjep, agreed on this. I blocked him because he just isn't worth it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
I agreed with the point I believed you were attempting to make by asking the question, and what I believed to be your answer to your own question, which was "no".

Like if I asked "What's in a name? Would a rose by any other name not smell as sweet?". If you said "I agree", I would think it means you agree with the point you believe I'm trying to make, not agreeing with the question itself.

Make sense? My form might have been a little improper, but I think you get my point now.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling