Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 2183451061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm going to venture a guess that a British/English flapjack is not the same as an American/Canadian flapjack.

BTW, to my friends across the pond- it's pussy not fanny, you fall on your ass not on your bum, it's a god damn french fry not a chip- a crisp is a chip, and a cookie is not a biscuit, and...

Do they even teach English in England?

:-)

(That does mean *smiley face* in England doesn't it?)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Catering staff at a secondary school in Essex (England) have been banned from serving triangle shaped flapjacks after one was thrown at a pupil.

According to reports, canteen staff at Castle View School in Canvey Island, Essex, have been told to cut flapjacks into rectangles or squares rather than triangles.

It is understood that the triangular version was banned after one was thrown, hitting a boy in the face.

Critics have pointed out that a square flapjack has more sharp corners than a triangle shaped one.

Despite this, Essex County Council said the ban was "not a county council decision" but confirmed the incident and the decision on behalf of the school.

A spokesperson for Castle View School, Canvey Island, said: “I can confirm that the texture and shape of the flapjacks were reviewed following an isolated accident last week.”

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
you mean a demacrat would vote in a law just to make money for them selves.why why why I just can't belive it.no they wouldn't do that.but then again what demacrat hasn't voted on a law that didn't put money in thier pocket.kickback are dems bread and butter,and libber voters.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Ironically it has been rumored that many of the school officials who voted for this law also have investments in the companies which make the clear book bags.... Which is also status quo for the area. Robert: You just out lined the perfect example of a liberal democrat politician. Follow the money....

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
VA:

about 2/3 of that has been status quo in Hazleton. Hell, you can't even have a normal book bag here... You must buy a clear plastic book bag, so that security cannot see the weapon wrapped in your towel anyway.

Ironically it has been rumored that many of the school officials who voted for this law also have investments in the companies which make the clear book bags.... Which is also status quo for the area.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
This same school has recently introduced some other new policies....

Birthday party invitation distribution is banned at school because students who aren’t on the list could get their feelings hurt. Foods brought in for parties and celebrations should be store-bought so children with allergies can double-check the ingredients. And parents should not hug any children other than their own — or walk with their kids when they leave the cafeteria.

Visitors must also sign in at the front desk — and get photographed. And parents aren’t allowed any longer to walk up to teachers and request meetings, Huffington Post says. Ostensibly, all meetings with teachers must be schedule by email or telephone.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19878 posts)
Actually, anyone that would like to meet me and the wives come on out to Sun Aura. We have a place there and are there nearly every weekend.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Yea sure right~~LMFAO!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19439 posts)
Actually I'm in a poly triad with two hot chicks both bi and both squirters.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Apparently I get more action then you, hey I bet even CM gets more than you do.

LOL!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19439 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling