Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 2183451031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 260   End
User Details are only visible to members.
great so you go to booze fueled gun parties, sounds safe.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Gusher you cause you spew a lot of shit. As far as needing it at a party. Well you never do know do you. But most parties we go to here the host also own guns so they would be avail. if needed.We live in a very gun friendly area unlike you I guess. In fact one place we go to the couple has a range at their house and we have done some target shooting during the day and have partied at night so you point is what again. You do as you please if you choose not to own firearms great but I will keep mine.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Someone here, I forget who it was, claimed he AND his wife carry a gun all day, every day. So they may be used to having them strapped on during sex. And they may think you are odd if you question that, while you're all undressing....

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
no, what's way out there is a grown man that can't leave the house unarmed. But answer the question. You say you always have the gun at the ready but store it at a party , why ? what if you need it ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
lol gusher you just keep getting farther out there. Damn what can I say about how think??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
what good is a gun stored ? a Charlie Bronson like you should have that gun at the ready even while fucking. What happens if you need to be a hero and you're gun is stored ? a swinger party with booze and guns is straight out of a hillbilly reality show.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
VaB. That's what I was talking about I have a small safe in my trunk were it is stored.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
How do you safely store a firearm at a party?

If I knew a guest at a party we were hosting had a gun *at the party* I know for a fact they'd be asked to take it to their car. I have never heard of anyone bringing a firearm into a party.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19879 posts)
We don't go to swinger clubs and yes I do carry when we go to parties. My weapon is stored safely while we are at parties.Plus down here like I have said a lot of people carry and are not scared of the sight of a weapon like you are.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Hey vacpl and all others that need to be armed 24/7 , do you carry to swinger clubs and parties and what do you do with them while you are fucking ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 260   End
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling