Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling : Swingers Discussion 21834510251
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 260 
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn,why is it our fault that people over react to kids being kids??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
And what generation is to be blamed for this? That is right, your generation, and soon enough mine.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7236 posts)
"This generation of kids is going to grow up so ultra-fucked. "

Agreed

Liberalism ALWAYS generates the exact opposite of it's intent.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16710 posts)
This would have never happened in NYC, pop tarts are probably illegal.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
This generation of kids is going to grow up so ultra-fucked.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18764 posts)
So, may we assume caulking guns and hot glue guns are also banned?

They must have a hard time keeping the custodial staff out of jail.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Oh wow it wasn't a Pop Tart. Update!

According to this preliminary report (20-minute raw video) from WBFF News in Baltimore, the seven-year-old was threatening other children with a crude weapon he had fashioned out of a strawberry danish before authorities intervened. Early reports suggested that the suspect broke or bent down a part of a long pastry to cause it to resemble a handgun, but sources are now saying that he may have taken bites out of a previously rectangular pastry until it assumed the desired shape.

The shooter has reportedly confessed that the danish may have "looked sorta like a gun."

There are no reports of casualties at the present time.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18764 posts)
The two-day suspension indicates that the school considered this a "Level 3" violation, but exactly what part of the Code was in play is not clear. The letter suggests Josh disrupted the class, but the reference to "inappropriate gestures" involving food can only mean he was also charged with a pastry-based-weapons violation. The Code defines "other weapons" as:

Any gun of any kind, loaded or unloaded, operable or inoperable, including any object other than a firearm which is a look-a-like of a gun. This shall include, but is not limited to, pellet gun, paintball gun, stun gun, taser, BB gun, flare gun, nail gun, and air soft gun.

Josh's gun was not a firearm, because it was a pastry, and it seems highly unlikely that it qualified as a gun "look-a-like," again because it was a pastry. It certainly is nothing like any of the "look-a-like" items set forth in the list, largely because those items are not pastries.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18764 posts)
This raises all kinds of questions...

Was this a school issued Pop Tart?

Was the Pop Tart frosted or plain? Toasted or raw?

Why the hell does the school allow our children to have sugary food items- regardless if they came from home or the school provided it? They cause childhood obesity ya know. Feed them brussels sprouts instead.

Wait- they'll pretend that's a grenade. Never mind...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
It was reported last week that seven-year-old Josh Welch of Brooklyn Park, Maryland, was suspended for two days after he allegedly fashioned his breakfast pastry into the shape of a gun by taking bites from it until it vaguely resembled a gun. He then pointed it at another student.

The elementary school that was the scene of Josh's brutal rampage sent students home Friday with a letter describing the incident: ------------- Dear Parents and Guardians:

I am writing to let you know about an incident that occurred this morning in one of our classrooms and encourage you to discuss this matter with your child in a manner you deem most appropriate.

During breakfast this morning, one of our students used food to make inappropriate gestures that disrupted the class. While no physical threats were made and no one [was] harmed, the student had to be removed from the classroom.

As you are aware, the ... Code of Student Conduct and appropriate consequences related to violations of the code are clearly spelled out in the Student Handbook, which was sent home during the first week of school and can be found on our website. If your children express that they are troubled by today's incident, please talk with them and help them share their feelings. Our school counselor is available to meet with any students who have the need to do so next week. In general, please remind them of the importance of making good choices. -----------------

I think I'd need about 4 weeks on the couch of a therapist to deal with such a traumatizing event. Of course, the therapist would have to be some hot woman who joined me on the couch. I think I'd be OK then.

I think if you're child is "troubled" by someone taking a few bites of a Pop Tart and waving it around you're a failure as a parent anyway, so what difference does it make?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18764 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   251 to 260 of 260 
TOPIC: Pop Tart Guns and Trauma Counselling