Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs : Swingers Discussion 820991041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPoor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs
TOPIC: Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 48 of 48 
User Details are only visible to members.
It is not the kids we slam it is the parents...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No never said that, however what politicians say out load about their opponent strikes hard and goes to the public, especially drama.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Politicians' children and other family members should be off-limits, in my opinion. It's just as wrong to slam the president's daughters as it would be to slam the Gore kids.

That is not very liberal of you. It goes to family values and the up bringing of your kids. No parent is perfect however showing your kids the importance of discretion is very important. Especially if you are in the lime light as politicians are.

If you condone drug use in your kids and say "well if your gonna smoke dope, keep it at home" do you think they will? And if they are a minor and get busted the police point the finger and most certainly the punishment toward the parents. So why should politicians be any different?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
if the "mainstrain media" sucks soo bad, how come it's "mainstream"?? my brilliant thought of the day!!

:-)

same thing with pop music. everyone say pop music sucks but then why is it "popular"

wow, i kinda sound like a dum blonde..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I don't think Al Gore can be blamed for the mainstream media.

No just what he says to the mainstream media...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Debjack,

I have to agree with the other posters. I am no fan of Al Gore, but it seemed that it was Politcal Pundits like Keith Olbermann and Democratic Strategist like Paul Begala that made an issue about the Bush twins. Olbermann was one of many media people stating that Bush should have his daughters join the military and be sent to the middle east.

Although I laughed when I heard Al Gore's son had been arrested (again - this is not the first time), I don't think we can blame Gore for anything that was said about the Bush Twins.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I'd like to see that too, just to settle some "falsehoods" that have been floating around. Not that I care for Al Gore, but I'm sick and tired of hearing how "all the fucking retard liberals" bash on the Bush girls. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
kinda ironic that his mommy wanted to ban obscene song lyrics which always pissed me off.. well not sure if it ironic but it is something..

F the PMRC!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 48 of 48 
TOPIC: Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs