Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs : Swingers Discussion 820991021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPoor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs
TOPIC: Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And show me where President Bush bashed al whore and his family...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
And show me where President Bush bashed al whore and his family...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Then your opinion is wrong.

And that is your opinion, Then we are both wrong and if you dont think the parents do suffer the consiquences for the actions of their children you are wrong. Al Gore is no different than any other parent including GWB. They are on a public stage and hope to lead by example. And if the kids act up it is a natural recource and progression. Having a good time doing the same things millions of youngsters are doing, discretion not by hiding poor behaviour but discretion not to mis behave at all.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
and answering the question asked by a 21-year-old son, "Are you and dad swingers?" truthfully.

21 and still at home? I have a pretty good idea...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
did he bail his son out with "Carbon Credits"?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
And why has asking the source for Al Gore slamming the Bush twins turned into a critique of my children knowing that we're swingers?

no one is critiquing your kids, its about the parents and the way they bring up their kids. I am surprised at your response to this particular subject, But knowing what I know now, maybe not.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
This is too funny:

DUBLIN, Ireland - Ireland's top bookmaker, Paddy Power PLC, paid out more than $13,500 on Friday to people who bet that Al Gore would be arrested. Trouble was, the company neglected to specify which one.

ADVERTISEMENT

The former U.S. vice president and global-warming activist was rated as a 14-to-1 outsider in a list of American celebrities likely to be arrested next. On Wednesday — the day after the betting went live on Paddy Power's Web site — Gore's 24-year-old son, Al Gore III, was arrested and charged with illegally possessing marijuana and prescription drugs.

Paddy Power said it was paying out winnings to about 50 people, because it had failed to identify which Gore it meant. "We got a good stoning," the Dublin-based company said in a statement.

The bet in question listed publicity hound Paris Hilton as the favorite on 2-to-1 odds, based on her recent spell in a Los Angeles jail. Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates came a distant 50 to 1.

On Friday, Paddy Power had switched its celebrity betting back solely onto Hilton's likely 2007 fortunes. She merited a 5-to-4 chance of ending up in a rehabilitation clinic by the end of the year, while a return to jail was rated at 10 to 1. Appearing in an episode of "Prison Break" was 25 to 1, becoming Calvin Klein's new face for the perfume "Escape" 40 to 1, and releasing a cover of Elvis' "Jailhouse Rock" 66 to 1.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
If your adult children aren't perceptive enough to realize that when Mom and Dad take off for an overnight party, it's not just a church social - I'd be real surprised. And should you choose to lie to your adult children if they ask directly if you're swingers, that's your decision.

First off My children were out the door at 18 the two that are gone. They took life by the horns and went to living their lives without being a burden. Unlike some who suck on mom and dads Teets until they are raw. Second I dont lie to you or my kids if that was what you were suggesting. They learnd how to mind their own business. Third society doesnt give a ratz ass about swingers other than being jealious that we can play with out hurting one another with lies and deception. And last but not least My kids dont want to know about our sex life But if they asked I guess we werent being very discreet and if you are not discreet with your children then you are not being very discreet outside of the family either. IMO...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"If you show them right from wrong there would be no need for discretion." I gotta say, this is the BEST comment I've read for days.

So which category does your swinging fall under Lucky? In society's (general) eyes, it is a big no-no. Swinger's are incredibly discreet (or they get a reputation for shooting their mouth off, and they're done in the lifestyle anyway). So let's say, you've taught your children what YOU feel is right from wrong. And they ask about swinging. After you are TRUTHFUL, you will expect them to be discreet, I should hope. Either that, or you'd plan to leave the lifestyle post haste when they tell all their friends. lmao S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
first you say this I wouldn't tell my older children about my sex life either

Then you say this I would - and have - tell our adult children that Mr2 and I are swingers, if they ask.

Then this there is a big difference between sharing the details of our sex life with our children (of any age), and answering the question asked by a 21-year-old son, "Are you and dad swingers?" truthfully.

So discretion is not one of your best atrobutes? other wise why would he ask such a direct question if he did not suspect such activity?

None of my adult children know that we swing if they wanna know they need to figure it out on their own. Plenty of info on the subject out there.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
TOPIC: Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs