Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs
TOPIC: Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hit 14001 this morning...not on cnn msnbc I checked./

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
not only have they ignored it's all time highs perfect, it's only 6.10 points away from 14000.

Bets on they ignore it? 3 to 1

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
and what the hell should gore have said. it's NOT a pers. matter haha. cmon man, he acted like every parent in his situation would have.

this thread is silly

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The WHOLE point is the fact that the liberaly biased media has paid very little attention to the Gore kids but buried mucho front page space with Bush twins drinking. Yet, no one on the left asked for the media to leave the twins alone, and Gore demands his be left alone, and most of the mainstream media has complied.

No one asked for the medial to leave the twins alone? who exactly should have asked? and you don't think that the "story" of a president's child getting arrested or into trouble is a much bigger story then an x vice president from 8 yrs ago... the media follows the story. plus the bush chickies were "hot" college chicks which added "attractiveness" to their story.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Hey! JNM! Did you see that?! It just went right over your head! Never mind.....I hate explaining when something is funny to someone who takes life so serious......

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Heat--I'm glad you can enjoy a good laugh from time to time. I laugh often when reading all the forums and never take it too serious. Just had to share with ya'! ; ) But I do hope that you wouldn't stand behind a president if you disagreed with his actions just because he has the title of "President". We, the voters, put them in that position (of course, only the majority did that! lol) but it doesn't mean that we stand idly by and allow them free reign to do as they please with a smile on our face no matter their actions. Thus my thought of the Miss Universe pageant--they want the crown so they say what everyone wants to hear, but we all know it's a bunch of BS.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Heat--After I read your post I just couldn't get this image out of my head! LMAO!! I kept thinking of the Miss Universe pageant when the only thing the girls can answer to any question is "My first initiative as Miss Universe is to help bring about world peace".

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
To find the AL Gore III history, one must dig. The mainstream media has buried his troubles:

* Pothead at 13, busted at a school dance and suspended. * Reckless driving, 2000. * Drunk driving in 2002. * Pot bust in December 2003. * Now July 4 drug bust while speeding, wonder how high he was?

We will probably never know.

And it goes to the parents sorry, bet he was never a boy scout!!! LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Debjack,

Although I don't agree with you on Gore making any statements concerning the Bush twins, I do concur with you concerning the media. I got tired of the day in and day out reporting on the Bush girls. Yet in Al Gore II's case, just days later and I am not hearing hardly anything on the news. The Bush Twins did get bashed over and over again. Gore's kid it got reported and now the press has moved on. Double Standard? Liberal Media Bias? I guess we make our own decision, but IMO the media is NOT fair and balanced.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
ooopppsss

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 48   End
TOPIC: Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs