Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs
TOPIC: Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
really who the fuck woth a fuck lives in MO??.. no one I know anyway..)

nice...There are several people worth a fuck in MO. Which had absolutely nothing to do with it. I am a great fuck...So the ladies around me tell me...LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky

"Where have all the Hurricanes gone last year and this year?"

I personally (since I live in FL) hope you are correct that we have a second "easy" season in a row. A named tropical storm just started today in the Atlantic and this season has really just started. From August through October is the worst of the 6 month period. There is an average of 9.6 storms annually.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Perfect

"I doubt they'll mention what a cool July we had. I didn't hear a damn thing about Global warming in July."

You obviously haven't paid attention to the temp in St. Petersburg, FL or the record heat wave in the south midwest as well as all the rampant forest and brush fires. And it's just the start....August and September become brutal here. My pool water is the warmest since it's construction 4 years ago which is hard since mine is screen enclosed.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Where have all the Hurricanes gone last year and this year? Me thinks Al spoke too soon.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I wonder how Al got the judge to let him go to rehab again? Drug court is a one time offer in Missouri.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
dj,

check out the fantasy thread and u will indeed see that im not afraid of a little yellow rain, haha!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
JNM Quote " let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

And so JNM? Come on admit it you do the same thing.....on republicans and bush do you not?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Im not going to argue with an Old Man that could get excited and die of a heat attack. But you and everyone else knows what your motives are for creating this ridiculous topic.

Is that way you have 5 posts on this thread? And one them I must say is pretty long winded...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So...are all the forums created to blast Republicans and Conservatives also silly? Your bias is obvious.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
hypocrisy, i see none... just a lot of pissy posts :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
TOPIC: Poor, poor Al Gore, his son is arrested for drugs