Poll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns : Swingers Discussion 2213031091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPoll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns
TOPIC: Poll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 116   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perf there are so many gun threads on here anymore it is just boring. I am a gun enthusiast and I even get tired of talking about guns sometimes. Besides that the threads started by progressives are nothing but a attempt to troll anyway. And I think most of the gun people on here know it. I spend most of my time talking about guns on OCDO. But then we talk about more than the gun control issue also.

Tired of the progressive conspiracy theorists that think guns are plotting against them. Damn them inanimate objects!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19329 posts)
I thought this topic was going to be interesting

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16987 posts)
My mistake.............

I offered a short explanation in the FIRST post.

"No- If they truly have a propensity for irrational violence they should be supervised at ALL times. "

I added to it a few posts later. You know..... like a conversation.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16987 posts)
"You answered "No." I thought you would have answered yes, they do have a constitutional right. "

That's why yes, or no answers don't give much detail.

I offered an explanation a few posts later.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16987 posts)
The second question was "Yes or no, are they constitutionally entitled to possess?"

You answered "No." I thought you would have answered yes, they do have a constitutional right.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Btw Perf, can I assume that your "no" answer to the second question really should be a "yes?" "

No, why would you assume that?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16987 posts)
I really dislike simple answers to complex questions but...

No Yes

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(87 posts)
VA, I know you weren't. And as you noticed, I asked two different questions; I understand that the slightly different wording has much more than a slightly different meaning.

Btw Perf, can I assume that your "no" answer to the second question really should be a "yes?"

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Everyone knows I'm a gun enthusiast.

Gun activist? Maybe. I am a life member of the NRA, I contribute to the NRA-ILA. I think anyone who owns a gun and isn't a member is foolish. It's similar to owning a business and NOT being a member of NFIB. If you want your voice heard, you should grab the largest megaphone. I write my elected officials on gun issues. I don't go to protests because I'm too busy.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16987 posts)
Just to be clear, I am a gun enthusiast, but not a [hardcore] gun rights activist. I don't even belong to the NRA.

Now I'll just wait (again) to see where this is headed.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 116   End
TOPIC: Poll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns