Poll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns : Swingers Discussion 2213031071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPoll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns
TOPIC: Poll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 116   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spin-a-douche-lying-fuctard

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
You said initially "No- If they truly have a propensity for irrational violence they should be supervised at ALL times."

First, supervised doesn't equate with confined. Second, just because you think they "should be" supervised doesn't mean they are or will be. My question was posed in the world of how things are, not the highly unlikely world of how you think it should be.

That said, I'll repeat it in case you didn't comprehend: Describe your stance however you want.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10817 posts)
FJ - Either Douche-A-hoy is too dumb to understand it, or he's just a fucking lying troll.

There are no other logical explanations.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
Fun

""There are reasons, like the one given, to have people in custody. I can be in jail, hospital, or some other facility. Once ordered, the person surrenders some of their rights. In my opinion the person, or agency that receives custody, should be held liable for the actions of those they are assigned to supervise. "

They lost some of their rights. I guess I have to spell out everything for your simple brain.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
Perf, I understand you perfectly, your position appears to be the same as mine. If a person is too dangerous to own a gun, they are too dangerous to own a car, knife, golf club, baseball bat or any other instrument that can kill or maim. In other words they should be given due process and then locked up, until IF they become safe to rejoin society. Then their rights should all be restored.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Back to the Spin-a-hoy, lying dick head

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
Your original "No" answer seemed strange to me so I asked; you re-iterated it. You can state your position however you like.

I refuse to re-type "'propensity for irrational violence" throughout this discussion every time I refer to mentally ill. I defined it once, and if I mean something else then I'll say so.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10817 posts)
I have a water cannon that I use to knock squirrels off the bird feeder.

Non smokers were deemed to have a right to fresh air. Before that, smokers demanded their right to smoke, since non smokers had a right to not smoke. But of course, there's 2nd-hand smoke around all those smokers.

The parallel might be that 2nd-hand gun "owners" are largely those using the guns to kill innocents. While we don't have to infringe on a person's decision to endanger himself with firearms, it's very easy for guns to get away from the original owner.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Of course not. But not by a long shot (pun) are all of the mentally ill confined. "Of course not. But not by a long shot (pun) are all of the mentally ill confined.?

Did you talk about ALL mentally ill??????? NOPE.

You talked about 'propensity for irrational violence", to which I said those people should be supervised/confined at all times.

I'm trying my best not to get in your face, so please reconsider your 'summary' of where I stand.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
"Do you think people in prison, and confined to mental hospitals retain all of their rights?"

Of course not. But not by a long shot (pun) are all of the mentally ill confined.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10817 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 116   End
TOPIC: Poll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns