Poll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns : Swingers Discussion 2213031041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPoll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns
TOPIC: Poll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 116   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Then why ask the question?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16844 posts)
Perf,

Why don't you ask the IRS how many people lie to the government...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
The correct answer to the second question is 'NO"

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16844 posts)
Form 4473

f. Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage your own affairs) OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution? (See Instructions for Question 11.f.)

EXCEPTION to 11. f. NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007 : A person who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or committed to a mental institution is not prohibited if: (1) the person was adjudicated or committed by a department or agency of the Federal Government, such as the United States Department of Veteran’s Affairs (“VA”) (as opposed to a State court, State board, or other lawful State authority); and (2) either: (a) the person’s adjudication or commitment for mental incompetency was set-aside or expunged by the adjudicating/committing agency; (b) the person has been fully released or discharged from all mandatory treatment, supervision, or monitoring by the agency; or (c) the person was found by the agency to no longer suffer from the mental health condition that served as the basis of the initial adjudication. Persons who fit this exception should answer “no” to Item 11.f. This exception does not apply to any person who was adjudicated to be not guilty by reason of insanity, or based on lack of mental responsibility, or found incompetent to stand trial, in any criminal case or under the Uniform Code of Military Justice

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16844 posts)
When you are wading across a river, you have to lean into the current to keep from going downstream. When the river is flowing to the left, you have to lean right to maintain your balance; and vise versa.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
On this issue at least, right leaning was the correct description....I have no idea what the rest of his/her political philosophy is.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
there are all kinds of laws that prevent the integration of databases.

Correct, many of which need to be rethought and undone...all that happens is you end up creating teams of folks to spend tax dollars cross referencing.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
So Tbr leans to the right? Ha. When Ghost waltzed into the forums he said I was a neocon ideologue too. The Perkster makes me miss Ghost, who was a Renaissance man by comparison.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10826 posts)
First, lots of people around here will get quite a kick about you referring to me as a "right leaning folk." LOL! And you can count me in on this one. Big time. pp. You are joking right....

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"First, lots of people around here will get quite a kick about you referring to me as a "right leaning folk." "

Robert did it first, neocon.

:)

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19154 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 116   End
TOPIC: Poll for gun enthusiasts: Should people with mental issues have guns