Politics--Who Cares : Swingers Discussion 2071581041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPolitics--Who Cares
TOPIC: Politics--Who Cares
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Professor fun is IN the house and perf is getting schooled!

I so glad you have the time to try to convince a clock to right twice a day Fun, I gave up trying to explain reality to stones quite a while ago.

Now I just get a laugh rattling their cages and poking them with a stick now and then.

Speaking of which, where is that arrogant imbecile of a New Jersey housewife...?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
"OMFG! And here I thought we were talking about debt and deficits. You are the Spin Master."

We were talking debts and deficits. I made the point that the deficits turned to surpluses largely because of tax increases in 1993. To which you replied "bullshit," and attempted to prove your point by citing total tax revenues from a few years (even though the tax rate changes applied mainly to individual tax rates). Please try to keep up.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"I brought up individual tax revenues because we were talking about the effect of changes in the tax laws that primarily affected individual taxes,"

OMFG! And here I thought we were talking about debt and deficits. You are the Spin Master.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
I brought up individual tax revenues because we were talking about the effect of changes in the tax laws that primarily affected individual taxes, not corporate taxes. I posted complete figures for the entire time range we were talking about, not just a couple if years here and there. And I posted both sets of figures without intermingling the individual and total revenue numbers, as you did.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You're the idiot who brought up individual tax revenues in attempt to spin.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
"You have officially lost it. Now you're not just cherry picking fiscal years here and there; you're mixing up comparisons between individual tax revenues and total tax revenues. "

says the dufus who highlights 1994

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
You have officially lost it. Now you're not just cherry picking fiscal years here and there; you're mixing up comparisons between individual tax revenues and total tax revenues.

If you're still trying to prove that tax rate increases actually reduce tax collections, and that tax reductions actually increase tax revenues, you haven't convinced me or, I suspect, anyone else.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
NK I have passed up 100's of jobs overseas, I have no fucking desire at all to work overseas. It would be great as soon as Mitt does win and like in the 90's we had more work than we could handle. If you think im full of shit? Just go to rigzone and see the jobs I passed on and will continue to do so, But like a few in here I didnt piss my $$ off on things we could not afford. I have plenty $$ to hold me over until OBAMASS GOES POOF In November.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4923 posts)
"The revenue growth rate the first year after the tax hike (FY 1994), was higher than any other year except for the high point of the dot com boom,

lol 1994 1,258,566 9.03%

22005 927,222 14.62% 2006 1,043,908 12.58% 2007 1,163,472 11.45%

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
I guess you missed it....

Clinton admitted that he raised taxes too much. Revenue only went up 1/3 of what Clinton predicted because taxpayers reduced their taxable income by over 8%. total federal revenue grew at a faster rate during the three years following the Bush tax cuts than it did during the three Clinton boom years of 1998-2000.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16964 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 270   End
TOPIC: Politics--Who Cares