Politicians Behaving Badly : Swingers Discussion 217300101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPoliticians Behaving Badly
TOPIC: Politicians Behaving Badly
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, here's an idea for a thread which I'm pretty sure will be derailed anyway, but let's give it a go.

Bonus points when the bad behavior is especially contradictory to a position the politician in question is well known to take (such as a rabid anti-gay politician caught bangin' male prostitutes).

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
“You may not respect my policies [or] my ideas, but you at least have to respect me as a person.”

No, no we don't......

How many more serious sexual deviants will we elect into our government? Now if he said he was a swinger..... :-/

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
Jordan Haskins, 24, is Michigan Republicans’ best hope for the open state House seat in Saginaw in November, but he is burdened by a teenage past of being “young and stupid,” he told the Saginaw News in June. Haskins has been in prisons in two states (and is still on parole) stemming from trespassing and breaking and entering charges yearly from 2006-2011--most involving vehicles he used for sex (by himself). (He admits to “cranking,” in which he would remove spark plug wires and try to start the car, pleasuring himself while watching the sparks and listening to the noise.)

“I was in a messed up state of mind, mentally and emotionally,” he said, but is now is proud of the man he has become. “You may not respect my policies [or] my ideas, but you at least have to respect me as a person.”

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18783 posts)
"Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years in prison for bribery, money laundering...."

Goodby to bad rubbish...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years in prison for bribery, money laundering and other corruption that spanned his two terms as mayor — including the chaotic years after Hurricane Katrina hit in 2005.

U.S. District Judge Helen Berrigan handed down the sentence Wednesday morning.

Nagin was convicted Feb. 12 of accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars from businessmen who wanted work from the city or Nagin's support for various projects. The bribes came in the form of money, free vacations and truckloads of free granite for his family business.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18783 posts)
Thats the last time she stubs her toe on that!

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1739 posts)
Hey I found it.

Kentucky state Rep. Leslie Combs, unloading her .380 semi-automatic handgun in her Capitol office in Frankfort in January, accidentally fired a shot into her furniture. Said Combs, “I’m a gun owner. It happens.” In fact, she praised herself for being “particularly careful” to point the gun away from people while “unloading” it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18783 posts)
Lol.

1) necrophilia. (25 day dead post... Rising from the grave? Quick, shoot it, shoot it in the head!)

2) this thread ought be renamed to bizar politicians behaving bizarrely.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Bizarre update to the story 2 posts down...

Dan Halloran (R-Queens) — who was arrested Tuesday as the suspected bag man in state Sen. Malcolm Smith’s alleged plot to buy his way onto the mayoral ticket — has been publicly flogged and lost a spear-throwing contest as part of his Theodish punishments.

Halloran converted in the 1980s from Catholicism to the pre-Christian Germanic religion, whose believers drink mead or whiskey from horns and dress like characters in a Renaissance fair.

He learned about their tough disciplinary code when he committed an undisclosed act against a female “thrall” — or probationary servant.

He was stripped to his waist, strapped to a tree and flogged with a belt 11 times.

Halloran lists himself as "counsel" for the Troth on his LinkedIn page, but the group distanced itself from the pol in a statement.

"Mr. Halloran is currently officially recognized as an Elder and Clergyman of the Troth, but he has been neither active nor involved with our organization for several years ... If Mr. Halloran is convicted on these charges, then established Troth disciplinary procedures will be enacted, as Troth clergy are held to a very high standard," the statement said.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18783 posts)
I realize this is a very small-time politician, but....

KINGSPORT, TN (WJHL) - Three women testified against former Mount Carmel Vice-Mayor William Blakely, graphically recounting times he exposed himself while driving.

Personal accounts in Thursday's testimonies started the same - Blakely allegedly waving to get the drivers' attention, then escalating to honking and partially crossing over into the drivers lane. "Waving, grabbed his shirt, kind of pulled it up," witness Deanna Dykes said. "After the waving, it turned into a lot of beeping, him grabbing his chest area, and asking me going 'please, please' (clasping hands together) with his hands, may I... show me yours," witness Kelly Street said.

Each witness testified they were fearful Blakely's driving would cause an accident. "He was taking his hand, wetting his mouth, and masturbating," Sturgill said.

"At over 90 miles per hour, he had his penis out [the window]... he was masturbating... and that's when it got really, really bad. I wouldn't look over any more, and I wrote his tag number down on my hand, which I believe he noticed, and he exited very quickly," Street said.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18783 posts)
Show me a right wing politician that hates and rails against gays and I'll show you a right wing politician with dirty knees

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Politicians Behaving Badly