Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Politicians Behaving Badly
TOPIC: Politicians Behaving Badly
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It was a small note on Fox website.

Guess the headline story....

Yep, Benghazi. Beating that beaten to death horse.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I saw that. Some people I'm sure are jizzing in their pants in excitement.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
Former Viginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife were convicted on numerous counts of fraud today. Sentencing in January.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LOL this is why I wouldn't run. I have extramarital affairs all the time. My wife just knows about them. Well extramarital sex anyway.

I really wish there was one person who would run for something I feel like I WANT to vote for. I don't care who fucks who, I just want someone who understands the mission.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
I guess not a politician until elected to office or something.... but whatever...

A Republican candidate for the New York state Senate ended her campaign on Wednesday after announcing that she had a recent affair.

"I have made personal decisions that have ultimately resulted in the necessity of my stepping down from the campaign,” Gia Arnold wrote on her campaign’s Facebook page. “I participated in an extramarital affair beginning in August of this year. It was an excuse for an escape from an already declining marriage. I cannot regret the decisions I have made, but I can admit to being happier presently than before.”

“It is for my ex husband, my children, my family and friends that I must publicly admit to my actions as I believe honesty and integrity are of utmost importance in life,” she added.

Arnold also published her cellphone number and said that she was willing to talk with constituents.

-------

I have some questions:

1. Do you really think that anything other than pics of cocks is going to come to your cell phone?

2. When you say it began in "August of this year"... um, doesn't that mean some time in the last 2 weeks? i.e. now?

3. You have an ex-husband, but began an "extramarital affair" in the last 2 weeks? You had an affair and got divorced all within the last 2 weeks?

What... an... idiot....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
“You may not respect my policies [or] my ideas, but you at least have to respect me as a person.”

No, no we don't......

How many more serious sexual deviants will we elect into our government? Now if he said he was a swinger..... :-/

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Jordan Haskins, 24, is Michigan Republicans’ best hope for the open state House seat in Saginaw in November, but he is burdened by a teenage past of being “young and stupid,” he told the Saginaw News in June. Haskins has been in prisons in two states (and is still on parole) stemming from trespassing and breaking and entering charges yearly from 2006-2011--most involving vehicles he used for sex (by himself). (He admits to “cranking,” in which he would remove spark plug wires and try to start the car, pleasuring himself while watching the sparks and listening to the noise.)

“I was in a messed up state of mind, mentally and emotionally,” he said, but is now is proud of the man he has become. “You may not respect my policies [or] my ideas, but you at least have to respect me as a person.”

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
"Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years in prison for bribery, money laundering...."

Goodby to bad rubbish...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin was sentenced Wednesday to 10 years in prison for bribery, money laundering and other corruption that spanned his two terms as mayor — including the chaotic years after Hurricane Katrina hit in 2005.

U.S. District Judge Helen Berrigan handed down the sentence Wednesday morning.

Nagin was convicted Feb. 12 of accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars from businessmen who wanted work from the city or Nagin's support for various projects. The bribes came in the form of money, free vacations and truckloads of free granite for his family business.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20536 posts)
Thats the last time she stubs her toe on that!

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: Politicians Behaving Badly