Political laughter : Swingers Discussion 2118021011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPolitical laughter
TOPIC: Political laughter
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no problem with paying a portion of my healthcare. I got spoiled working cor the state, but now I payout 25%. I can't get coverage in the private market because of pre existing conditions. That won't come for adults for another couple of years.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Disfunctional family laughter is a symptom of political contamination poisoning.

A poisoned political opinion can be the result of eating bad pizza.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
We are Family

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
I'm sorry for not not reading all the threads, I'm a bit busy right now. In fact, I'm not really certain what happened in the knife, or the other papa john thread.

I agree with you.

But he's not the only one, there are quite a few companies that made a statement that they'll be changing schedules for employees because the healthcare.

I have a question though to everyone, left and right:

I wonder, would we look at the scenario differently had Papa John's announced that they were going to require (more) contributions from their employees to pay a percentage of their health care (due to increased cost to the business because of ObamaCare)? Seems to me that companies large and small (my own included) have been doing that for years to deal with rising health insurance costs?

Thoughts.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
I answered that on another thread.

I don't care that he has a 40,000 square foot house with a moat and a drawbridge. I don't care if he has sea monsters in the moat. I don't care that he gives away 2 million free pizzas, or 5 million, or every pizza he makes.

The optics are all wrong. Political campaigns are run on optics.

To have him out there bitching that Obamacare is going to cost him 14 cents a pizza while he is living in a castle with a moat is like Marie Antoinette saying "let them eat cake."

He can bitch all he wants. But he should not be front and center. Someone should pull him aside, and tell him he is doing more harm than good...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
*I'm not much for the whole Papa John's stuff, but someone should tell Papa to keep his mouth shut... *

Why?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
" ... people from not just Papa John's will be laid off as a result of the implementation of Obamacare. "

Self defeating logic: Start with a faulty premise, and you are assured your reasoning will crumble.

Papa John can jerk his employees in many ways. That's what jerks do. He can say it's "because of Obamacare". But that's a lie; it's because he's a jerk.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I thought the TP was formerly known as the John Birch Society.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Did you hear that the KKK has changed their name to the Tea Party?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
BTW if making smart ass comments, not sexually related, behind another poster makes them bi~~you must be fucking flaming!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19408 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Political laughter