Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Political forms and Sls
TOPIC: Political forms and Sls
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
I find it funny that supposed to be grown men, some of who call themselves businessmen must not only degrade others, but must block them to do it behind the blanket immunity of a block.

You talk about demanding respect from one side of your face, and talking poorly about another person you have blocked from the other side. This is called being two faced. It is called being childish.

You talk about earning what you get, well the wealthy steal daily. How? By paying poverty wages, by paying wages which require a working man/woman to apply to social welfare and take from each and every one of you.

You ought to be looking at any employer who is paying minimum wage to an adult as the scum in the bottom of a septic tank. Social welfare ought to be for those who lose their jobs due to no fault of their own. (determined by welfare or a court.)

Instead, so to keep the economy afloat, we must take from you and give to the poor. Why? Because you don't treat minimum wage employers as the scum that takes from you and demoralizes the people of this nation.

Some of you who are businessmen must come here to reaffirm your belief that you are superior through degrading people and speaking through the anonymity of blocked faces and faked names.

While some others come here to exchange ideas, most of whom have left. Those of the left leaning who remain thus far are here for the reaffirmation of their own beliefs and most every one of those attack their own left leaning here so to attempt to seem middle of the road or totally left.

I think I can count on one hand the total number of people I respect on these political forms. Ghost is one such person, ZZ, Party and maybe one or two others.

Why? Because the primary concern of these men are the welfare of the people, not personal wealth. Ghost claims to be a businessman. I won't say he isn't, he seems intelligent enough to be one and if he truly is a businessman the type that ought to lead this nation.

VA is the type that had forced this nation to create a social safetynet and had lowered the standard of living in this nation to one which can no longer support it's own weight. The castles will topple over for they are always built upon the strength of the people and the people have become rotten by your greed.

The post by ZZ are often times funny, but he has the discipline which I licked and can respect to not be drug into a shit tossing contest.

While party might be a extreme left person on these forums, he means well enough. Sadly the fog sometimes prevents one to see the black ice, but all must skid on the ice at least once to learn their lesson.

Because of people like Fjep, Vacp, and other right wing nuts, Party will in time gain his bans and the evidence will prove or disprove the fact that bans work or do not work. Given history's lessons, I believe safe money is on that bans will never work and the sooner you fix society, the sooner you have a peaceful society.

In conclusion I find that these forums are if not the best example, then the closest example of what is wrong with the US. I tried to bridge the gap between the far right vs left. The left is more receptive to conservative ideals, but the right is so far out there that they simply cannot be helped and have abandoned their own principles for pure greed.

The 2014 elections might not be the land slide that this nation needs, it might be a slug battle with out a winner. But facts remain, this nation, every state there in are becoming blue states and the far right must learn that you need to swim back to the life line we in the center have tried to throw out to you and that the wealthy must pay a living wage to a man/woman regardless if they work the hardest that they can, least you be required to pay for their care through taxation which will increase by factors more than they ought have to.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No Robert...I haven't..I have said that...I want a C3 FFL, a badge or membership in the Military to possess one There is a work around for molesting children too...molest them....so why have a law...right?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I think you have a "simi automatic" confused with a "philly automatic".

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Party:

You have said that you want to ban high capacity magazines and simi automatic weapons. (anything which fires more than one round per trigger pull)

This is a ban on the weapon, or support item for the weapon. The high capacity magazines already have a work around... It is called 3d printing. So a group of guys (gun nuts) get together and buy a 3d printer and make their own clips, strips and belts.

In time, when the tech advances, they will again pull their resources and make their own weapons.

The only thing that is going for your side on the issue of attacking nuts with guns is that they are and have been decreasing in numbers sense the 70s. Why?

Because they like you and me are kept too busy to go out shooting. They work 40, 50, 90 hour days and never have time to go out shooting anymore than once a year.

The GOP's ideals of working harder is killing their own sport of shooting guns for the sake of shooting guns.

This will leave the people with guns like the AR-15 to be only the street gangs, the thugs who already cannot own these high capacity weapons... But do anyway.

Worst yet, in time they too will buy the 3d printers, hell one of the new reasons to kill each other, attack each others homes will be to steal each others printers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
Oh jeeze...LOL...I thought he was talking abiut the banning of me Thing is, if you have read what I have written about guns, I am not if favor of BANNING anything...read what I say, not what you assume I am saying

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
I've never seen someone put so much effort into trying to sound smart and failing at it as miserably as Robert. Broken pic uploader be damned, he's worth the price of admission all by himself.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Good:

No problem in admitting that you were wrong.

Personally I see banning guns, and a great many things as the lazy way out of fixing society. It is why we fight an endless war against drug use, because people want an escape from the reality. Why? Because we keep expecting everyone to be able to do what the exceptional can do and when people don't live up to this expectation, we treat them like garbage.

This has got to change. Those who are weaker, slower or otherwise not up to our par ought not be treated as less worthy of a civilized life and that is what poverty is... Treating people like they aren't deserving of a civilized lifestyle.

Are there doctors and other professionals doing drugs to escape the excessive expectations? Yes and that ought to be a warning sign that we have pushed too far.

We stop our automobiles when they red line, we stop running when we feel joint pain or our heart rate exceed the safe limit. We ought not push people beyond their red lines and we ought not cast them into the gutter just because they weren't as good as their peers.

Does this mean that they make as much wealth as their peers who can do more? No. But it also doesn't mean that we put the bar which is the minimum so high either and that is what we have done.

Most of the people doing drugs are poor, unskilled and overworked people. They seek an escape from their pain and while pain sometimes can be good it is often times bad for everyone involved.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
So, my first interpretation was correct.

That's twice now that I was mistaken about me being wrong.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Good:

Actually bans on guns won't work, I have said this many times over and in relation to Party, is what I meant.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7775 posts)
That shows how well I understand the OP's posts/writing style. I thought he was referring to bans on guns. Thanks for clearing that up.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3961 posts)
Robert...not to worry about my "bans" Being that I am someone actually "IN THE LIFESTYLE" and use my membership here for business, as opposed to someone who found a forum to fill in time between daytime TV and facebook fpr lack of friends and a life, I am on here working whether I am banned from the political form or not I actually LMAO when I was told what post prompted the last one...I found that it was reported hilarious and that fact that such a benign thing struck such a nerve spoke volumes...(Protestith way too much)...but anyway....I block those who have shown they have nothing to say worth reading, but sometimes you need not read their posts to get the gist of their posts, you can see by the reactions to them that you haven't missed a thing....:)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Political forms and Sls