Political ads : Swingers Discussion 211310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPolitical ads
TOPIC: Political ads
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that in the last few days, there have been so many political ads saying that my generation was handed a strong nation, but wasteful spending and crushing debt is killing this nation?

You mostly see this from ads made by older conservatives. Are they so blind to the weakness that they bred into this nation with their fear mongering of communist, and other ideas which gave us the Nixon era of illegal wire taping, or the crushing debt from the joke that was the cold war? A war which was about who's dick was bigger and who could build more ships and was more insane enough to bring us closer to nuclear annihalation?

I see no strength in these things, only weakness of scared children exploiting the fears of an uneducated masses.

Is it that after so many years of living those lies and fear mongering, these conservatives actually have fooled themselves into thinking that they handed my generation something of value and not a lemon?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
One of the characteristic political claims of the Republican Party has been that it is more fiscally responsible than the Democratic Party. Another has been that the Republican Party is better at defending America from other cutlures and nations than the Democratic Party.

Since both have proven to be wrong in this 21st Century, your generation, Robert, has now inherited the lying lies of the Republic-con Party.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
Agreeing with you, Robt. The oppressors can't do it by themselves. They put their resources into a propaganda machine, making the populations suspicious of one another. Divide and conquer.

You might always assume people are agreeing with you, but they aren't expressing themselves clearly.

Rearrange their words if you have to, such that they make some kind of sense. You might be doing someone a favor, and they might not be so eager to be disagreeable.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoor:

"Blame the victims"

I do not understand. Are you saying that I am blaming the victims or that they are blaming the victims?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Blame the victims.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Why is it that in the last few days, there have been so many political ads saying that my generation was handed a strong nation, but wasteful spending and crushing debt is killing this nation?

You mostly see this from ads made by older conservatives. Are they so blind to the weakness that they bred into this nation with their fear mongering of communist, and other ideas which gave us the Nixon era of illegal wire taping, or the crushing debt from the joke that was the cold war? A war which was about who's dick was bigger and who could build more ships and was more insane enough to bring us closer to nuclear annihalation?

I see no strength in these things, only weakness of scared children exploiting the fears of an uneducated masses.

Is it that after so many years of living those lies and fear mongering, these conservatives actually have fooled themselves into thinking that they handed my generation something of value and not a lemon?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Political ads