Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score) : Swingers Discussion 2106761011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPolitical Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)
TOPIC: Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I think of "conservative" vs "liberal", I think of two different groups of people who have two different set of ideals they intend to impose on me, and I don't like either of those.

I tend to have very much "leave me the fuck alone" values - both socially and economically. I gave answers on social questions that I thought were totally in line with values we generally consider to be liberal. I was a little frustrated especially on the gay marriage question, because on the role of the Feds my opinions is exactly the same as the President's - that the Feds should have no role at all in the matter. Yet - that wasn't one of the choices - it should be legal, or it should not be. Period.

When asked to predict my score I guessed 85. I didn't know what the questions would look like and I expected more straight-forward questions, and that questions like gay marriage and abortion would throw me a little to the liberal camp. I guess not. Or not much, anyway.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17541 posts)
My total score was 43. My state's score is 43 My prediction of my score was 45 I've said I was a moderate (Independent) for more than a decade now...

How many here that CLAIM to be Independent got scores this close to 50 I wonder? -----------------------------------------

Environmental and Energy Issues: Liberal (I passed on this, wonder why I got this)

Public and Private Sector Balance: Leans Liberal

Personal Freedoms: Liberal (passed this one too) Role of Government: Moderate Taxes and Economic Issues: Moderate Federal Spending: Moderate Security and Foreign Policy: Leans Liberal Education and Family Services: Leans Conservative Social Policies: Moderate Language, Culture, and Religion: Leans Liberal ---------------------------------

I've never hit more 'pass' answers on a single test before. As a tool, it's like a hammer, not a scalpel.

Funny shit though...

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Wow VA, you're hardcore conservative according to this website ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
I think the way a lot of the questions were worded seemed like they were forcing us into a mold that we didn't necessarily fit into. They couldn't just simply ask basic questions... they had to go on with a lot of arguments that I didn't really agree with.

I did one of these one time that put you on a 2-dimensional grid rather than a line. The four extremes were liberal, conservative, libertarian, and statist, which I think it's a little more accurate.

Those questions were *mostly* "how should the government make things", rather than questioning whether or not the government should even be doing it in the first place. Big-government was kind of already built-in.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17541 posts)
Yeah, I figured...

Role of Government: Very Liberal

Social Policies: Liberal

Personal Freedoms: Liberal

Taxes and Economic Issues: Liberal

Federal Spending: Liberal

Security and Foreign Policy: Very Liberal

Environmental and Energy Issues: Moderate

Public and Private Sector Balance: Very Liberal

Education and Family Services: Very Liberal

Language, Culture, and Religion: Very Liberal

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17220 posts)
Final PIQ Score is 76.

Personal Freedoms: Leans Liberal

Role of Government: Conservative

Taxes & Economic Issues: Very Conservative

Government Spending: Conservative

Security & Foreign Policy: Very Conservative

Environmental & Energy Issues: Liberal

Public vs. Private Sector: Very Conservative

Education & Family Services: Leans Conservative

Social Policies: Very Conservative

Language, Culture, & Religion: Conservative

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
This going to be hilarious....

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Hmmm...

Before I take this, I am going to predict I will be somewhere in the 10-20 range...

Now I'll go take it...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17220 posts)
VA,

I remember that question. I think I answered the equivalent of "It's none of the government's business" by selecting the button on the bottom. (take no position / somewhere in between).

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
The thing is -

It does not seem to allow in many question for more libertarian positions. The abortion question was a great example - as I remember it, the choices were:

Nobody should be forced to be a parent. The government should fund abortion blah blah blah

Abortion is killing an unborn child blah blah blah.

The answer: "It's none of the government's business" was not a choice.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)