Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score) : Swingers Discussion 210676101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPolitical Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)
TOPIC: Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)
Created by: yourluvrman
Original Starting post for this thread:
My Score is a 64.

After answering over 50 questions at h t t p: //piqscore. com/ , I get this summary:

Your Final PIQ Score is 64. This score has been determined by analyzing your decisions regarding important political positions and ideals. This Political Inclination Quotient should give you a clearer idea on where you stand on the political spectrum. A score closer to 0 reflects a liberal leaning, while a score closer to 100 reflects a conservative leaning. A score from 45-55 reflects a moderate position.

In the 10 categories: Personal Freedoms: Moderate Role of Government: Leans Conservative Taxes & Economic Issues: Conservative Government Spending: Conservative Security & Foreign Policy: Conservative Environmental & Energy Issues: Conservative Public vs. Private Sector: Liberal Education & Family Services: Leans Conservative Social Policies: Conservative Language, Culture, & Religion: Very Conservative

I'm curious as to who has taken the test, what was your score, and do you feel it's accurate. I thought I would be in the 50's range myself.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I have a bullshit email account I use for just such purposes, so when they get overrun with spam I can ditch them for a new one. "

Of course, who doesn't? That was not my point.

How many REQUIRE you do so? I think this may be the first one I have encountered....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Ditto VA, I have a bullshit account that I enter for such purposes. No way am I going to use my real one. I try to avoid spam at all cost.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
I have a bullshit email account I use for just such purposes, so when they get overrun with spam I can ditch them for a new one.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
"I really resisted hitting pass on the first half of the test."

I resisted for two questions, then realized what the methodology was. Ask two extreme questions with BIG buttons, and give a middle choice that is not obvious ("pass" not "disagree with both" for instance) in a small button 'below the fold' so to speak.

I will say it's slick though. Take it again and don't check either extreme if you don't agree completely with the answer or the way it is stated. You may get closer to what you feel is true.

I'd love to know more about the producers of this test and their agenda. It's a very slippery piece of social engineering....

Ask yourself how many of these 'tests' REQUIRE you to fill out a profile with email, name etc before you can take it?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
One of the security and foreign policy questions.

Lemme see if I can find that 4-point one. It didn't require registration and I think was only 20 questions, and it gave you strongly agree-agree-somewhat agree etc choices.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)
I guessed 87 and ended up 96.

I'm pissed wondering where I lost 4 points. ;-)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I was predicted at 35, weird.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Personal Freedoms: Conservative Role of Government: Very Conservative Taxes & Economic Issues: Very Conservative Government Spending: Very Conservative Security & Foreign Policy: Conservative Environmental & Energy Issues: Very Conservative Public vs. Private Sector: Very Conservative Education & Family Services: Very Conservative Social Policies: Very Conservative Language, Culture, & Religion: Very Conservative

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I really resisted hitting pass on the first half of the test. I felt like it was chickening out. But as it went on I found too many questions I didn't like either answer to, and started hitting it more. Maybe 7 times out of the last 25?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19568 posts)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Political Inclination Quotient (PIQ Score)