Political Decontamination : Swingers Discussion 211461101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPolitical Decontamination
TOPIC: Political Decontamination
Created by: Z_Z_Krewe The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Change your HEPA filter after reading about this character's rant:

Dr. Charles Krauthammer joined Bret Baier and the Fox News coverage on election night as soon as Fox called Ohio for Obama, though the president had not been declared the winner yet. Like many of his recent TV appearances, Krauthammer appearance was filled with both vitriolic hatred and bitterness. He was so maliciously weird that he offered to prescribe free drugs to everybody.

Baier: We wanna bring in Dr. Krauthammer, who is a psychiatrist and he may be able to weigh in (laughs) with some of the back and forth we’ve seen.

Krauthammer: I know enough about psychiatry to know never get in between Karl Rove and the decision desk. So I’m going to leave the titans to fight it out and I’ll simply go which is pretty clear that even… [stammers] It’s almost…the chances are infinitesimal that Romney pulls this out. I think the real story here is that Obama won, but he’s got no mandate. He won by going very small and very negative and we are left with a country exactly where we started, but a little worse off. The Republicans are in control of the House, probably a little bit stronger [he’s wrong, Republicans lost seats]; they are not going to budge. There’s no way in which after holding out on Obama for two years they are going to cave in. And Obama doesn’t have really anywhere to go. He governed very large in the first two years . When he had control of Congress he nationalized health care. He passed the largest stimulus and energy policy and tried to enact them and when he lost control of the House he stopped.

In order to win reelection he went small, stayed small and put together his constituencies here and there and he put it together enough that he won. If he gets the majority of the popular vote it’ll be very small if there’s any and even in the electoral it’s going to be a rather small majority particularly if Virgina and Florida go to Romney. <They didn’t> So this is not a mandate either in the numbers or the way he campaigned.

{End of Dr. Strangehammers rant}

{{Remember. You're moral HEPA filter needs to be changed after exposing yourself to this contamination}}.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
As we continue to mourn our national decontamination from the 'right wing crazies' of this last election cycle, let us not forget Mayor Janice Daniels of Troy, Michigan! This beloved character appeared on an internet website account earlier this year, when she put on her Snuggie, logged into her Facebook account, and started yelling “QUEERS!!!!” at children. It did not take long for the people of Troy to decide they did not care for this Janice Daniels, because Troy is supposed to be known for its fancy mall, not an insane mayor. (The existence of Janice Daniels as mayor was a clear infringement upon Detroit’s exclusive rights to pathological mayors.) Last Tuesda, national election day, the people of Troy (Trojans?) successfully recalled their mayor, and so today, we burn sanctifying incense.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Good to see Z has been practicing winning graciously.

I'll even be a good boy and not make any jokes pertaining to "wind".....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Political Decontamination