Political Correctness : Swingers Discussion 95407
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPolitical Correctness
TOPIC: Political Correctness
Created by: diamondgirl69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OH man that was nasty and mean!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Cool, Pee stories !!! lol

I remember a time back during my sr year in high school, when most of the football team was hanging out on a Saturday night beer party out behind the small town hs I went to. There was this lame kid that used to try and hang around with us, that we mostly just tolerated. Anyway, we're all lining a set of old concrete stairs that extended from behind the school, down to a field hockey field, when I excused myself to go take a pee. There were a bunch of kids there that night, guys and girls, and this kid was going from one group to another at each landing of the steps where the groups gathered. No sooner had I passed through the steel railing I saw my opportunity. The annoying kid was standing with his back to me and facing the crowd leaning on the opposite rail, spouting his usual lame bullshit. I hoped up onto the middle rail and leaned into the top rail to hold me, unzipped my pants and started pissing all over his back. Even in the dim light from the top and bottom of the stairs, everyone there could see what was happening, and just bust a gut laughing. Right before he figured it out, old lame ass joe made a comment like "shit guys its starting to rain". People were keeling right over laughing up and down the stairs. That's the honest truth. I can be such a fucking asshole at times.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
I once accidentally pissed on two armed robbery suspects..................LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official, 'You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done.'

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued, 'Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong? '

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied. 'When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex.'

Then the chief leaned back and smiled 'Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that.'

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Yeah Torta, Piss on 'em ALL!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Isn't that the truth. THE JOB - URINE TEST (I sure would like to know who wrote this one! They deserve a HUGE pat on the back!)

Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test with which I have no problem. What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them? Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work. . . Can you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check ?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
AL'S WARMING LIES & THE REAL 'INCONVENIENT TRUTH' By IAIN MURRAY

March 22, 2007 -- AL Gore was born and spent most of his life in Washington, D.C. Yesterday, he returned to the fever swamp to show he's forgotten none of his old political tricks.

Addressing the House and Senate on global warming, he put forth a litany of half-truths that he twisted into a morality tale. But the facts tell a different story. The former veep is a master politician, not a prophet or a planetary savior.

Gore's biggest rhetorical trick is saying that the Earth has a fever. He says that 10 of the hottest years in history came in the last 11 years, and this proves we must do something, because, "If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor."

This is meaningless. The Earth has been much, much hotter in the past than today. No giant space nanny fed it medicine.

Moreover, a healthy baby has a constant temperature - that's why a fever is bad. The Earth does not have a constant temperature. It has been generally warming since the end of the Little Ice Age in the early 19th century, but that has not been uniform. It's had warming phases (the 1920s and 1930) and cooling phases (the 1940s to 1970s).

It's also had periods like today, when temperatures are flat - there hasn't been much warming since 1998. Yes, it's warmer today than it was a hundred years ago, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Talking about fevers is misleading, but it's a great rhetorical trick.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
DG, #5 could have just as easily substituted "lawyers" for politicians...they are both ... well you know...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is colour coded."

The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."

But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, and no spine, and the head and butt are interchangeable."

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
yep be as wrong as the next guy, that will make you right...lol never have figured out that catty behavior.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
TOPIC: Political Correctness