Political Bitchfest : Swingers Discussion 104104
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPolitical Bitchfest
TOPIC: Political Bitchfest
Created by: scorpwarped The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Jack, although we rarely see eye to eye, I will state I found those remarks even if they were jokingly inferred extremely distasteful.

As to healthcare issue, I guess we should only insure those who have "always" led a healthy lifestyle, not those who just decided to change in the last few years, but sadly that still wouldn't fix the system. And my reference to the subject was knowing someone who has never done anything but led a healthly lifestyle (meaning never touched a cigarette, drug, alcohol, coffee, in other words never put anything bad into their bodies), exercised all of their lives, ate extremely healthy, and still gets fucked by the healthcare system and insurance systems.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12062 posts)
galina has a crush on a personal trainer in our new gym..whohoooo

im trying to arrange her for a "taining session" ASAP..

inho however, trainers are either for beginnings or those who lack motivation. but they work great for both

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
There are alot of reasons why the helthcare system is in turmoil and no easy fix. In addition to promoting good health it makes sense to me that insurance companies should pay for preventive medicine. Most of them don't. they want you sick before they will pay.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(527 posts)
Sir Content, not generous, just very honest. And I totally agree with you. Even with good health insurance, and as you know being in the burgh, most of the hospitals there now are UPMC and most UPMC hospitals will not accept certain other health insurances and are shipping you elsewhere for specialized treatment, which blows my mind. I was more referring to how hard the healthcare inudstry and insurance industry has made it even with good healthcare insurance to be treated in a timely manner. I believe and pray that again I will see a complete overhaul of both industries in my lifetime. It is a huge problem, not only for the uninsureds but even with the people that have good insurance on the hoops they have to go through. I also believe everyone, whether obese, skinny, smoker, non-smoker, pre-existing conditions and all should have quality healthcare, period.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12062 posts)
Well, well, Sir Content so nice to see your face again, and btw, I adore the picture of you. You are truly one hot man, in all respects, but then again, you know I have thought that for many years now.

The only bitch I have about politics is how badly our healthcare system and especially the insurance industries need a real huge change. Hopefully, that will happen in my lifetime.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12062 posts)
ROFLMAO!!! Thanks Scorp!! Even more room to post vile insults! I can see all the posts now. ; )

Content--"mixed reviews"? Do tell......

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"So, in a nutshell, the fact that politics gets people all emotional conspires against the very exigencies of politics. It's kind of tragic, but I've found no solution to this problem." Agreed M. The emotion comes in when people don't agree with them, regardless of how close the other opinion is to theirs. Sadly, the media is feeding this emotionally based nonsense daily, so it isn't just here. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
PG, Ayuppppppppppppppppppppppppp ;-)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
isn't most of the political forum a bitchfest? lol

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Political Bitchfest