Pistol Packing Students : Swingers Discussion 2165061021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPistol Packing Students
TOPIC: Pistol Packing Students
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I'm not going to say that it is all Black on Black crime. But I would venture to say if they pulled the cities out with a high street gang presence the violent crime rate would go down overall in the US. That includes all gangs (Black,White,Asian,Latino).

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"... These kids do mostly use stolen firearms against each other. It is usually black on black shootings. .."

norcal, I'm not trying to split hairs here, but that's a lot of "stolen" weapons. How do you know how many were stolen, and how many were just bought in other areas and resold to thugs?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Robert put your hand back in your pocket. The government does not owe you anything. That is the problem now a lot of people thinks the government owes them a living.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"In most of the big cities the kids who have been caught with guns have prob been from the inner city areas. The parents in those area usually do not own firearms. These kids do mostly use stolen firearms against each other. It is usually black on black shootings."

Norc,

Did you look at the list? How many of those schools are in the inner-city?

Most kids who bring guns to school bring them from home. You know that as well as I do.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2682 posts)
hahahahahaha give me a break.the goverment needs to do this the goverment needs to do that,or the goverment needs to do what the fuck ever.how bout you take care of your self,instead of trying to stealing my money to feed your friends who want to mooch off other people.stick your commie bullshit up your ass.keep yoour hands off my money.feed yourself...........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
norc:

pertinent facts?

Parents are working 50 plus hours just to keep a small apartment and what scraps of food that they can. They receive little in government help and what help they do receive doesn't allow a single parent to work 40 stable hours a week so to be home with the kids after they return from school... To provide proper parental guidance and or teach them anything but what working hard gets 99% of the public...

Nothing.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
NK In most of the big cities the kids who have been caught with guns have prob been from the inner city areas. The parents in those area usually do not own firearms. These kids do mostly use stolen firearms against each other. It is usually black on black shootings. Not to take that number and try to make a point as if this culture of kids with guns is prevalent when the parents legally own guns is an outright lie. Subtract all of these crimes that are committed in inner city schools and lets take a look at the truth and the pertinent facts.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
NK:

I misread this "Three months to sell them? Really?

If I had my way the parent(s) would have to forfeit all their guns immediately and not allowed to own one until there's no minors in their care."

As you saying that if you have kids, you don't get to have weapons... My bad.

I believe that I stated if you do not lock up your weapons and your child uses it in a crime (even bringing it to school) then you lose the weapons and don't get them back.

Now that you set the record straight, we seem to be more in line with each others ideals and either is fine.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
Who said anything about denying their rights because they had children? Their rights would be denied because they failed to secure their loaded weapons in a place where their kid's couldn't get at them.

By doing so, they not only put the child at risk but anyone else who may have been around that child.

Obviously, they don't have the common sense or respect for the law or the gun.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2682 posts)
NK:

That is why you are more radical left than most everyone here when it comes to gun's... You would deny someones right to own a weapon... Just for having kids and not for irresponsible acts... Are you saying that having children is irresponsible? (leave global over population out of the picture...)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 37   End
TOPIC: Pistol Packing Students