Pistol Packing Students : Swingers Discussion 216506
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPistol Packing Students
TOPIC: Pistol Packing Students
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
An NBC News survey of crime dockets and news reports across all 50 states reveals that, since Jan. 1, there have been at least 48 incidents in which guns have been discovered on students, in their bags or in their lockers.

Since Jan. 2, when some school districts returned to classes, there have been at least 48 incidents in which schoolchildren have been discovered with guns in their possession or in their lockers:

Feb. 4 • Ratcliffe Elementary School, Henrico, Va.

• Coweta Intermediate High School, Coweta, Okla. — student killed

Feb. 1 • Palm Beach Lakes High School, West Palm Beach, Fla. Jan. 31 • Price Middle School, Atlanta — student shot and wounded

• Hendricks Elementary Community Academy, Chicago

• Augusta High School, Augusta, Kan.

• Carver High School, Winston-Salem, N.C.

• Athens Drive High School, Raleigh, N.C.

Jan. 30 • Park Hill High School, Kansas City, Mo.

Jan. 29 • Hoxie High School, Hoxie, Ark.

• Elizabethtown Middle School, Elizabethtown, N.C.

• Brazos School for Inquiry and Creativity, Houston

• Imagine Middle School, North Port, Fla.

• Carson Elementary School, Cincinnati

Jan. 28 • Forest Hills High School, Marshville, N.C.

Jan. 25 • Harrison High School, Harrison, Mont.

• Carson Middle School, Tucson, Ariz.

Jan. 24 • Hogan Preparatory Middle School, Kansas City, Mo.

• Daly Elementary School, Inkster, Mich.

Jan. 23 • Willowridge High School, Houston

Jan. 22 • Educational Opportunity Center, Clarkston, Wash.

Jan. 18 • Northwest High School, Omaha, Neb.

• Wheeler High School, Marietta, Ga.

• Heights High School, Wichita, Kan.

• Soehl Middle School, Linden, N.J.

• South Philadelphia High School, Philadelphia

Jan. 17 • Baldwin County High School, Bay Minette, Ala.

• Westover High School, Albany, Ga.

• Pennfield Middle School, Hatfield, Pa.

• PS 215, Queens, N.Y.

Jan. 16 • College Hill Middle School, Texarkana, Texas

Jan. 15 • Riverside Academy, Reserve, La.

• Westwood High School, Blythewood, S.C.

Jan. 14 • Faith Academy School of Excellence, Norfolk, Va.

Bastrop High School, Bastrop, La.

• El Dorado High School, El Dorado, Kan.

Jan. 11 • Glenn High School, Winston-Salem, N.C.

• Bedford Middle School, Bedford, Ind.

• Prairie High School, Battle Ground, Ore.

• West Haven High School, West Haven, Conn.

Jan. 10 • Taft Union High School, Bakersfield, Calif. — student shot and wounded

Jan. 9 • John L. Marsh Elementary School, Chicago

• Alba Middle School, Bayou La Batre, Ala.

Jan. 8 • Lyon Elementary School, Magnolia, Texas

• Donovan Junior High School, Utica, N.Y.

• Highland Springs High School, Highland Springs, Va.

Jan. 7 • Hermitage High School, Henrico, Va.

Jan. 3 • Shelburne Middle School, Staunton, Va.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
User Details are only visible to members.
as I said before,48 out of how many students.that puts the odds down pertty low,48 in how many millions.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Nope I was just telling him again lol

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VACPL you just now realizing that? Even the other liberals know he is a joke.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
LMFAO you are beyond hope.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Lee was still a traitor who lead an army against the union... He should still have hung, his wealth confiscated to pay for the damage his teason caused.

If he could neither support the Union, not not support his state, then suicide would have been the honorable alternative. I would have complamented him for choosing death over treason.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
Lee was a power hungry fool. Ok LOL. Lee turned down the offer to be ia senior commander in the Union Army.

"I shall never bear arms against the Union, but it may be necessary for me to carry a musket in the defense of my native state, Virginia, in which case I shall not prove recreant to my duty.

Lee privately ridiculed the Confederacy in letters in early 1861, denouncing secession as "revolution" and a betrayal of the efforts of the founders. Writing to his son William Fitzhugh, Lee stated, "I can anticipate no greater calamity for the country than a dissolution of the Union." While he was not opposed in principle to secession, Lee wanted all peaceful ways of resolving the differences between North and South

February 1866, he was called to testify before the Joint Congressional Committee on Reconstruction.Lee told the Committee, "...every one with whom I associate expresses kind feelings towards the freedmen. They wish to see them get on in the world, and particularly to take up some occupation for a living, and to turn their hands to some work." Lee also expressed his "willingness that blacks should be educated, and ... that it would be better for the blacks and for the whites.

On January 30, 1975, Senate Joint Resolution 23, A joint resolution to restore posthumously full rights of citizenship to General R. E. Lee was introduced into the Senate by Senator Harry F. Byrd, Jr.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

"Well I do believe that the Confederacy had a complete form of Government. So the southern people was following the will of THEIR government. So I guess they would have been following what they felt was right at the time. It is not like a bunch of people running around doing hit and miss acts of violence there is a difference."

An illegitimate government born from the theft of lands which were not their own and created to engage in war against their country, in hopes that the formation of a illegitimate government may spare their lives.

Personally every officer from the lowest to the highest ought to have hung from a rope. Every scrap of land they owned, sold to pay for the war wounded of the Union, the damage of the union and all slave owning plantation owners to have lost their lands to pay for the above union damages endured as a result of the Confederacy.

If so need be, erasing the Southern mentality totally and completely, as to ensure that human civilization built upon unity and compassion for humanity reigned supreme. Not wanted greed of slave owners and their blind followers who fought and die for the lies the slave owners told.

As for lee? he was a power hungry fool who allowed ambition to blind him to loyalty to the Union and the wrongs which were slavery. For that he should have been hung, his name stripped from every ledger and mark of fame, his property sold to pay for the damages the north suffered and if there was anything of worth left in the south... Before a penny went to rebuilding the south, it should have gone to educating the black men, women and children... to a level superior to the Whites of that time.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
Well I do believe that the Confederacy had a complete form of Government. So the southern people was following the will of THEIR government. So I guess they would have been following what they felt was right at the time. It is not like a bunch of people running around doing hit and miss acts of violence there is a difference.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

".If you don't give a damn about your family that is not my fault."

I give a damn about my family which didn't betray the family and by fighting for traitors against this nation and its rightfully elected leadership... So to support those who owned slaves... An inexcusable and unacceptable act, both to defend the institution of slavery and to turn ones arms against this nation, so long as we retain the right to vote.

"The wealthy has always taken care of themselves first and they always will. Just the facts of life. I am sorry you are bitter but like I said suck it up and move on with your life."

Taking care of ones self isn't exploitation, that is what we have here in this nation. Exploitation.

It is unacceptable, it is with each new socialized law such as Obama care, being made undone and the wealthy forced to pay. The only question is, do the wealthy want to pay 2USD by way of being taxed or pay 1USD by providing to their workers?

Why 2 USD vs 1 USD? Because if the government must tax, then the government must pay employees who do the taxing, buildings where the workers work, supplies and equipment the employees need.

To pay for this, the government must tax more than what the employers and wealthy would have to pay if they paid their employees these services that the government will in time provide.

So it isn't I who must get over something, it is you and those blind to the reality that the US will follow the rest of the world, kicking and screaming into becoming more civilized.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7346 posts)
Damn yes I do support my family who fought and died get over it. Just like I support my 2 Uncles who fought in WWII (1 Navy 1 USMC)and my 5 cousins who fought in Vietnam (2 Brown Water Navy,1 USAF,1 US Army 1 US Special Forces). I am just glad they all came back alive even though a couple of them did get wounded.If you don't give a damn about your family that is not my fault.

The wealthy has always taken care of themselves first and they always will. Just the facts of life. I am sorry you are bitter but like I said suck it up and move on with your life.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 37   End
TOPIC: Pistol Packing Students