Petraeus Swinger : Swingers Discussion 211805
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPetraeus Swinger
TOPIC: Petraeus Swinger
Created by: fjep91754
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am beginning to wonder if Holly and the General are swingers. A photo has surfaced of Jill, her husband, her twin sister, the general and wife. If they are thumbs up, too bad it has turned into a mess. Jill is now under investigation, plus her and her husband are in financial trouble. There seems to be much more to this story.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
A photo has surfaced of the general AND his wife with the Kelly twins. It has been common for swinging in the military for ages. Enlisted, officers, and high level officers. It has been said the swinging has it's roots in the military dating at least back to WW2.

In fact there have been famous people on this site, politicians and military. The VP himself has been known to associate with swingers. I don't know if he swings. Swingers do not usually tell on swingers, even if they are from different parties. Obama is an exception because he outed a swinger in Illinois.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Maybe I will get slammed for this, but I don't think the head of the CIA can be an active swinger. You take that job you must adhere to certain sets of conduct and those include not putting yourself in a place where you are vulnerable to blackmail.

Plus, are you a swinger when you are doing it with a mistress? Not our definition of swinging.

W Bloomfield MI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Absolutely no way to verify this, but I pulled it from a CNN blog.

"Well, the rumor had to come out eventually. Mr Petraeus is actually a swinger. My wife and I hooked up with Dave and his mistress on a couple occasions. We have a private club here in the greater DC area. He tapped dat bootay on a regular basis! Dave is quite a tiger in da bedroom! Craaazy freak!!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I am beginning to wonder if Holly and the General are swingers. A photo has surfaced of Jill, her husband, her twin sister, the general and wife. If they are thumbs up, too bad it has turned into a mess.

Jill is now under investigation, plus her and her husband are in financial trouble. There seems to be much more to this story.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Petraeus Swinger