Personal attacks and untrue accusations really need to end in here : Swingers Discussion 2159401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPersonal attacks and untrue accusations really need to end in here
TOPIC: Personal attacks and untrue accusations really need to end in here
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
It doesn't just apply to *mixed marriages* people on these boards, there is a whole world full of different ethnicities on this board, I am Jewish, I am constantly being insulted about it. Yesterday alone, for hours, Jews were being dragged through the mud. I find it strange that only the "mixed duos" are being mentioned in the OP.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16794 posts)
Well put NorCal.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2114 posts)
Good luck with that one.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
Challenge brings out the best in some people and the worst in others.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Lord I miss Akron...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
We can debate, disagree, and call each others ideas and positions stupid or crazy or what ever you want. We can challenge the numbers and request links to establish things that are stated as facts. What we can not do is to accuse them of illegal deeds without absolute proof of those accusations. Period. This needs to stop now. It does not need to be discussed or turn into a big confrontation, it just needs to stop.

One of the things about this lifestyle is that we are all supposed to be accepting that we are different. Just because we share some of these differences does not mean we will agree on everything else. We don't. We can get passionate about our beliefs and even angry but we must maintain our self respect and basic respect for others.

I am the result of a multiracial family and I know of 4 or 5 other posters here that are too. The racism and accusations of racism offend us greatly. Yes we do message and talk in private. Those of us who are of mixed heritage who post here do not agree on much but we do agree that the racial crap has to end. Please take the time to think about this and make the needed adjustments. I have a few to make too. Thanks for your time.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Personal attacks and untrue accusations really need to end in here