Personal Attacks : Swingers Discussion 841641091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPersonal Attacks
TOPIC: Personal Attacks
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Care for clearing that up...apparantly I gave some posters too much credit for understanding the definition of rhetoric!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Opinions are one thing, facts are another. Abortion is legal, murder is not. To call abortion murder is not stating an opinion, it is incorrectly stating a fact. Now, if you want to say, "I THINK abortion should be criminalized" that is an opinion. And that was the jump off point of the debate. IF you want to criminalize abortion, how would you punish the mother?

Instead of answering this most simple of questions, many chose to attack the women that LEGALLY chose to have one.

The morality police outnumber those who wish to have a civil debate...so be it. Scorp is still the only one to answer the question....

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Destin, you are a liar plain and simle. I NEVER said that and never would. Get your facts straight before making accusations.

Forpy, I still don't undersatnd your comments....

"Now you say it is for shock factor and only because Murder is illegal and abortion is not will I allow your correction of my wording to be corrected. Again... are we speaking in legalities or of human life?”

I honestly don't know what "allow your correction of my wording to be corrected" so I'll just let it drop and agree that we will never agree on this topic.

Over and out!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"And I like Pus - she knows that - but if abortion is a hot button issue for her, then maybe she shouldn't read up on this debate.

Scorp

My head is out of the sand today lol. I just needed a breather. Feeling under the weather on top of all this perhaps made me a bit more exposed to judgement. Abortion is not a hot button issue for me. Just as you indicated the topic was getting to you the other day, it got to me.

Reading how harsh some people can judge others (and especially when one is throwing a stone from his glass house) for making a personal decision which is totally legal irks me. To compare a legal abortion decision to an illegal murder is wrong.

"On the other hand, who knows.. it might be something she can detach from emotionally, grow from and offer information we wouldn't already have. I doubt the latter simply because abortion has been argued to death all my life so I don't know of anything new we will ever hear on this argument."

I've dealt with any emotions on this topic years ago and did grow from it. I'm interested just what it is that you are looking for from me.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I guess if you are raping me then that would be a "Personal attack" and would qualify for this thread!

Meating you would truly be my pleasure sexy Scorpbabe!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
"While he wasn't raped (not till he meets me anyway ;)"

wait... how do you rape the willing? LOL

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
"Admittedly.. while I don't like them.. abortions before the first trimester do not make my stomach rise to my throat as do partial birth abortions."

Exactly! Very well said Scorpy!

Destin, you and Forpy continue to offer nothing more than inflammatory rhetoric to what has been a pretty civil debate. The only reason for you to constantly shout "murder" in your posts is to bully women who have had abortions into feeling guilty.

hmmm... NaN you are offering misleading information here, I will not say it again as I have said it 3 times now. I do not expect to hear it from you again after this post if you truly can read the written word!

"Now you say it is for shock factor and only because Murder is illegal and abortion is not will I allow your correction of my wording to be corrected. Again... are we speaking in legalities or of human life?”

___________________________________________ "Pussy is an example of someone who left this discussion because the two of you are so insensitive, or maybe you like trying to impose your moral superiority on others. I am quite sure that many others have read your posts and opted not to subject themselves to your insults and rants."

Oddly for this thread I truly disagree with you on that! You confuse moralities and legalities when it is only to your advantage. At first I thought it was innocent but now I am sure it was opportunistic!

Poly, I understand why you would feel as you do, I wouldn't feel the first hand trauma of a rape because I am a man. However You know from past discussions that I have had a loved one raped!

How can you as a mother or wife expect a man to just disconnect from that sort of family issue?

Do you feel that a child or spouse, someone that is extremely close to you always goes through such an ordeal alone?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Yep you did...and I will not forget it...back to ignore now, have a nice day

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
good one perfect!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Destin, don't know if you are lying or baiting but...and let me make this clear to everyone..

I NEVER SAID I WISH YOU HAD BEEN KILLED IN VIETNAM. I WASN'T EVEN PART OF THAT DISCUSSION.

If someone said that, they do owe you an apology. The fact that you accused me of saying, you now owe ME an apology.

And in the future, make DAMN sure who know you are addressing and accusing. I don't take smear tactics and lying lightly.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 275   End
TOPIC: Personal Attacks