Personal Attacks : Swingers Discussion 841641081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPersonal Attacks
TOPIC: Personal Attacks
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Irish, wish I could, it was over 6 mos ago I am thinking...just said OMG, can't believe that was said and reported it and blocked them....sorry

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I did expect more from some in here, giving up so soon when we were making so much progress! 8)~

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
"Being a daddy is not the same thing as birthing/carrying a child. Men are not equipped to understand this."

ok... If that equation is true then woman are not equipped to understand what a man goes through when a loved one gets raped correct?

"You lost me, what are you asking?"

Am I speaking a foreign language on this thread? No one is understanding what I am trying to say! Here it is again, It has nothing to do with whether or not the child has the baby or has an abortion.

"Do you feel that a child or spouse, someone that is extremely close to you always goes through such an ordeal alone?"

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Destin - can you point it out?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
lol...Perfect...way back in the thread I asked for a list of who supported what...partially tongue in cheek.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Nope Nic, know I am right, even pushed the button on it to SLS. then blocked you...there now you may have the last word, no more baiting, I will not respond. Really have a nice life.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I'm still waiting for the list that I requested.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Yeah, I unsubscribed too...let all the condescending moralists have this thread to themselves...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Hey Destin, I know you are in "ignore mode" but since I absolutely positively KNOW I never said what you accused me of, how about acknowledging your mistake and apologize...

Chelle, you know I love you dearly and wasn't refering to you about the rhetoric. In fact, I have acknowleded you several times regarding your fair-mindedness. So now you throw butchery in the mix?

Oh well, so much for civil debate...

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Hey C, how about unjustified killing of a helpless being? Hey the humane society would even like that. Abortion is legal so basically it comes down to morality...maybe if so many did not use abortion as a form of birth control...Dr. Kervorkian was put in jail for helping as terminal patients die and that was way after they had a chance at a long life...go figure.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 275   End
TOPIC: Personal Attacks