Personal Attacks : Swingers Discussion 841641071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPersonal Attacks
TOPIC: Personal Attacks
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I forgot to mention that those who haven't had a good experience being raised as child themselves might be more apt to feel differently then me(not that I had the best upbringing but there are worse off than me).

Again... who knows what really brings someone to think they way they do unless you really know what has transpired in their life.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
I agree with those of the opinion that the man should have a say in whether a fetus should be allowed to continue life or be aborted. Perhaps the reasoning for my opinion is that I have had good experiences in my life with a supportive husband, watching my son-in-law with our grandchild, friends raising their children, etc. Perhaps if I would be surrounded by deadbeat dads, rape victims(God bless anyone who has gone through that), or careless young people who do not practice safe sex then maybe I would have a different outlook. Maybe those with that outlook have not had the best experiences with birthing and raising a child. Who knows.. I'm just rambling. I am pro-choice but not for careless reasons. Even then, I worry about the psychological ramifications for the mother in years to come.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Just because its my body it is carried ( that isn't a mans fault) He may have traded places if he could and it was medically possible.

I do agree the fathers should have a right to decide. Unless its rape or incest....

My husband loves our children every bit as much as I do. Just because I carried them doesn't mean I have sole ownership. I would never dream of keeping him out of their life so to speak or using the but I gave birth to them argument. I couldn't have done that without his contribution.

We had to share to concieve. If you don't want to concieve and don't have protection do not have sex. Otherwise you knowingly put yourself in the place to have shared the making of a life. I think its wrong of woman to say what a man thinks doesn't matter. I don't think they have the right to take away a woman's right to choose unless its their child they carry. Its only nine months of your life and if you can survive the prgnancy then you should and give that man his child and leave your name off the papers "like an adoption". I don't think its right that a woman can decide to keep a child the father doesn't want and he has to have financial responsibility to the child. I think in those case the men should be able to opt out also.

I think they should change the legal requirements around abortion but not take away the right. I just am concerned with those who use it like BC. They should have to be temporarily fixed so that next time its a decision they had to think about to actually do.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I just spent an hour putting my feelings and opinion down on paper so that you would see why men should have an opinion on abortion and pregnancy and all you got out of the post was that I was upset?

Pussy, I love reading many of your posts and I respect your viewpoint but you have indeed missed my point!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play-

I'm sorry I've upset you with that post. I was simply stating why I got aggravated. Let me repeat this---why I, personally, got aggravated.

We all know for a fact, that men do not carry and birth babies. After awhile it's aggravating IMO to hear men's opinions on pregnancy and abortion (only those two topics).

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"The aggravation of reading opinions from the men--who know all of nothing about actually, physically being pregnant themselves and/or going through an abortion--got to me temporarily."

That was an upsetting post! It often amazes me how little men and women actually know about each other! I want to scream at you right now but I understand why you have come to this conclusion and out of respect I hope you learn something about us in this post.

*Some of this is cut and paste most of it is me talking.*

As a man, you naturally begin to take on the responsibility of protecting the child. But, because of the abortion, he is no longer able to fulfill this role. He may develop anger, resentment and guilt. You may not even realize where these feelings are coming from. They often come out in destructive behaviors - excessive drinking, drug use, depression, suicidal feelings, risk taking or maybe running from relationship to relationship unable to make commitments.

Men have no legal rights concerning abortion. Under the law, our opinion does not count. If you were against the abortion, you may feel powerless, helpless to control events around you. If you pushed hard for the abortion, you may feel selfish or like you abandoned your partner when she really needed you. Or you may just feel like running to a place where no one will ever recognize you.

Maybe you didn’t even know about the pregnancy and abortion until after the fact. If you disagreed with the decision, you may feel rage, even hatred toward your partner. Your own child was aborted and you weren’t even asked for your viewpoint.

One thing almost all fathers feel after abortion is a sense of emptiness. You may be plagued with thoughts of your lost child. Thoughts about what things you might have done together. Things like playing baseball, learning to fish something like that.

One thing I do know is men are human beings that have human emotions like sadness, or even crying, you know, those emotions that are only "feminine" traits. You can get mad at me for this or you can realize how little you know me, one or the other!

J

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
OMG Eric!! Here we go again!! Turning my post into a "man hater" post. Very incorrect!!

I stated I, personally, was aggravated reading the men's opinions on abortion/pregnancy when clearly it is the females in our society that can only do that. Last I checked the men weren't having the babies or deciding if they wanted to have an abortion.

I'm not a "man hater" lol. I adore men........

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Oh, and for the record lol..... I'm in this debate too and I'm not going to take anything ya'll say personal. I never did and I'm not about to start. ; ) Does that clear it up, Scorp?

The aggravation of reading opinions from the men--who know all of nothing about actually, physically being pregnant themselves and/or going through an abortion--got to me temporarily.

So type away with your name calling and uncivil posts. This debate was actually thought provoking until it went to hell in a handbasket!!!

My stance-I'm pro-choice.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. "

Perfect

I never stated people weren't entitled to their opinion. I believe you just took my opinion and turned it into something entirely different. Try to stay on topic lol and let the opinions flow. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
What thread?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 275   End
TOPIC: Personal Attacks