Personal Attacks : Swingers Discussion 841641051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPersonal Attacks
TOPIC: Personal Attacks
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
so pussy you're saying you can chose anytime, the man has to just go along? That's a bunch of shit and it's not fair. Why are you opposed to the OPT out? I know why but I'll refrain.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"a woman can have an abortion, but force a man into father hood"

Scott-

I didn't miss your point. I see it very clearly; however, I have posted in this debate that the point of choice for the man is before they have sex. He can choose whether or not to wear a condom or whether or not to have sex with the woman. If you don't participate in that choice at that time, you've made your bed and shouldn't complain.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
i haven't read all the following posts but just in response to life begins at birth being silly i think that the debate gets confused in terms of the definition of what "life" is and it gets more confusing when you think about the "soul" as well. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i think it is just as silly that a zygote is considered a "life". neither opinion wrong or right...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Perfect...the fact that medical technology has advanced to the point that we can save babies who are born premature is no more relevant to this discussion than the fact that we are able to clone sheep. It doesn't prove your opinion nor does it dispute mine.

Since the baby was BORN prematurely, that baby's life began at BIRTH. Doens't mean that every fetus that is in the womb as long as the most premature brth is viable nor does it mean they have been born so the difference of OPINION stands unchallenged.

As for addressing the punishments for various crimes, we can all point out a lot of unjust penalties (in our opinions)...the bottm line is, I am ok with a person being charged with simple assault if all they did was pop a pimple...lol

Let's just say that regarding abortion, I would not criminalize it but I do understand that if someone intentionally tries to kill an unborn child by stabbing or punching a woman in the belly, they should be charged with more than a misdemeanor assault charge. A double standard? You bet! But there are LOTS of those going around these days so I'll pick mine and you pick yours.

:)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Pussy,

I don't consider myself on the loosing end of anything. I pay my support. I was married to the woman for 10 years we had a child together. I believe I pay her to much. ( about the amount of a standard house payment each month).

The point I was trying to make and you missed it and what go this entire debate going in the first place, was a woman can have an abortion, but force a man into father hood. If there is truly freedom of choice the man should have a choice in the matter also. Since I wouldn't presume to tell a woman not to have an abortion that choice for the man should be an opt out.

Like i said if it's an inconvienent time for the woman it might be equally so for the man, but my guess is you really don't caer about that.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
wow those babies are amasingly lucky. They were definately ment to be ....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
"Get frustrated I couldn't care less, but the fact remains society is out of balance and skewed toward women. "

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the great laugh this morning!!!! ; ) Haven't you and I debated to a slight degree on this before? lol You appear to be on the losing end of child support and I'm on the other losing end of getting any child support. I'd say we're both fucked!!! I'd address your comment above more, but I'm trying to stay on topic now.

Have a great day Scott!!!!! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"we carry the child we decide wether or not to abort".

Then the men should decide if we want to be obligated to support said child with an opt out period.

As I said before, you can go get an abortion anytime you feel like it and for whatever reason. Not a good time, maybe you had an affair ect ect ect. Those same reasons for an opt out period should apply to a man.

Get frustrated I couldn't care less, but the fact remains society is out of balance and skewed toward women.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"Men most certainly have a say and opinion on abortion, you might not like it but we're entitled to it and you're entitled not to read it. "

Scott-

Back up a bit in the thread as you misunderstand me. For the freakin' record--I will not say this again--everyone is entitled to their opinion and I never said they weren't. IMO I got aggravated with men telling the women what to do with their bodies. I can go stick my head in the sand a few days and then come back to the debate. That's exactly what I did. I'm knee deep in this thought provoking debate, so pardon me if I'm the only one that gets frustrated occasionaly.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Pussy,

Men most certainly have a say and opinion on abortion, you might not like it but we're entitled to it and you're entitled not to read it.

A man should most certainly have say in or an opt out option to raising children. You do, men should to. If it's inconveinent for you to have a baby you go have an abortion, but if you chose not to the next thing a woman does it run to the courts for child support.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's not conveinent for me at that time either?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 275   End
TOPIC: Personal Attacks