Personal Attacks : Swingers Discussion 841641041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPersonal Attacks
TOPIC: Personal Attacks
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fuck you all! No rights for men. My body, my child. Leave me da fug alone!

Does that include NO responsibility as well...LOL No rights no pay...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
you can get just as pregnant from protect sex... ie condom failure or like some sneaky women do, "oh yeah i'm on the pill". I think if they lie to you you shouldn't have to opt out you can just walk away.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
yes, people do have unprotected sex. DUH! Thus the topic at hand--abortion.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
do people still go around having unprotected sex? Last I checked this was 2007 not 1967. Oh well.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Scott-- I see no hypocrisy. I'm firm on pro-choice.

There are many varying "situations" that we are bringing up. I'm only referencing from the point of both people having unprotected sex. You seem to reference when people are having protected sex and still get pregnant. I can see your point of view, but I disagree.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Pussy,

Who said amending the law so they both could chose an abortion?

I said amend the law to provide the man the CHOICE to opt out of responsiblity for raising and or supporting the child.

You have the choice to opt out it's called abortion, the only reason a woman really has one is because it's inconvient for her to raise the child. Again it may be equally inconvient for the man, allow him to opt out and sign away his parental rights.

IMHO, by you spouting like you are makes you a hypocrite "i want to chose, it's my body" well men want to chose to and it's our wallets.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"Why are you opposed to the OPT out? I know why but I'll refrain. "

Go ahead lol. Take your best guess! LOL!

One more thing--so if we were to amend the law so that both parties could now decide on an abortion, the court system would be overrun by lawsuits.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
pussy,

I do on a regular basis refrain from commenting or in other words have an unspoken thought. i'm having one right now.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
hey pussy,

You can talk all the responsibility you want, all the precautions you can think of and guess what.... girl can still get knocked up. You're posts sounds like all men just shove their cocks willy nilly into any available vagina without protection.

A man that was married to a woman and they had a child shouldn't be able to opt out. A one night stand on the other hand.... should be able to pass off. You have the right to an abortion, you had sex with him to, if you can chose so should he be able to.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
OH, ya' gotta laugh sometime Scott! YOU? Refrain? LOL! Say it isn't so! ; )

You wanna talk about opting out of fatherhood? Ok, but it may just lead down a path of no return lol.

How about when the father opts out whenever the hell he wants by not seeing his children nor contributing financially? Hmmmm.....

Sorry, got sidetracked lol. Let's break it down. A guy puts his dick in a girl and cums inside of her and then you want to cry "opt out"? What about a little personal responsibility on his part? (and by stating this I'm not overlooking her personal responsibility either)

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 275   End
TOPIC: Personal Attacks