Personal Attacks : Swingers Discussion 841641031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPersonal Attacks
TOPIC: Personal Attacks
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
that sounds like an offer to me.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
M.

I'm going to take that as humor from you and simply laugh out loud.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
So Pussy you have custody? and recieve child support? just askin and I know two people who are forbidden to see their kids and pay 590.00 per month in one case and the other 465.00 per month. I am confused because this happens all the time. I have had custody of my son for 5 years and the court ordered my ex to pay 320.00 per month and to date I have recieved nothing in payment. she does not work. but her boyfriend does we get nothing and she still gets to have him 4 times a year. If it were the other way around I would be in prison.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
MEN ARE NOT YOU'RE PERSONAL ATM MACHINE!!!

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Pussy,

I'm tired of women running around calling us dead beat dads. WHINE WHINE WHINE. I pay my wife enough in support to make a house payment. What message do i get from her today? "I need money for school clothes". Isn't that what support is for. I told her no, what do I hear "you don't want to support your child, blah blah blah".

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
It happens to women too Lucky. I'm tired of guys crying that their rights were "stripped away". I have to laugh at this, sorry. Maybe it was for a good reason? Hmmm.....

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
haha funny... I understand the humor poly. I did laugh out loud.

But away from abortion my claim is serious. Is it fair? no. Some feel men all of us are bums. And can be stripped of their rights, it happens everyday.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OH and take it easy on Jesus, he has nothing to do with judges stripping a parents rights, while taking half their pay check.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
OH ok a joke but how many judges take that particular joke seriously? How many fathers have been stripped of their right yet still pay child support? you may be surprised.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sorry Poly you cant have it both ways...If you deny the child the natural father then why should he spend on average $800K raising his kid he will never meet? But if she wants an abortion well this is her preferance and time for a party for him!!! she is a good sport!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 275   End
TOPIC: Personal Attacks