Personal Attacks : Swingers Discussion 841641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPersonal Attacks
TOPIC: Personal Attacks
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now guys and girls, support of a child is the responsible thing to do ALWAYS!

I paid support for 16 years and it was $731. a month plus insurance for one child. (BTW she was cheating on me when we broke up!) I not once fought the support orders because I wanted the best care for my child and I only asked that I had the opportunity to be in her life! I also bought school clothing and many educational and enjoyable books and toys when she needed and sometimes wanted them. I was the one that bought her first roller skates, bike, car, and I put her through a private school for a few years when it was necessary to do so. I am putting her through college now after I just forked over to much money so that she would have a safe home for my grandchild.

I was NEVER EVER late on support nor did I miss even one payment to her. Still, I was treated as a dead beat dad on occasion by the courts and by her mother. I do it because my daughter and my wife are my whole world and I sometimes wonder if I exist because of them. LOL However I must say it was righteous when her mother went bankrupt after the checks stopped coming to her.

Men or women being able to force an abortion is wrong IMO! I would love to see the alternative for a man to be able to pursue custody of a fetus when the woman does not want the child.

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
“If you want equality you have to give up what is not equal in your favor to get complete equality!”

"Maybe it’s a little early for me lol, but could you explain this in laymen terms?"

To be truly equal your advantage must end as well as mine should!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
"#2 (What should the mother's sentence be?) other than to say it would vary from case to case. How about putting some parameters out there?"

I have a tough time doing so because circumstances are different in almost every case! How about this though...

Abortion out of inconvenience: Removal of all reproductive organs and 9 months of community service.

Abortion out of inconvenience after the first trimester: Removal of all reproductive organs and 9 months in jail.

Abortion because of Rape: womans choice and although I am against it I can consider the mother instability toward the child even if I don't like it! No penalty.

Abortion to save the mothers life: No cost or consequences.

Sorry to switch it back here I was away for a few days!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Because the courts in a lot of states side with women in those cases going to court. Each case is different and should be treated that way. Alot of times no evidence against the husband is shown and custody is given to the mother because of the single mom syndrome and the husband can earn more money than the wife. Family courts need reviewing and should hear both sides before redering their decisions.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
True, but there arent as many as there is men.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
Women as well dont pay. Still one sided men men men Women do it as well.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I hear all the time about the men that dont pay there child support. The women are always in the courts trying to get them to pay. Im not saying all men but there are alot out there that doesnt pay.

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
I am sorry for your situation Pussy I know how it feels. I am not saying it does not happen. I am say not all ex husbands are like your EX. And the courts should be even handed when dealing with custody and support. But parents like your ex makes all of us suffer not just the men.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"So Pussy you have custody? and recieve child support?"

Lucky--yes, I have temporary custody (which he handed me after he walked away from it all) and he refuses to pay a dime (although there's a court order), call them, see them, anything at all. In fact, he moved 1500 miles away.

Scott-- I have reason to call the dead beats in my life dead beats.

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
"MEN ARE NOT YOU'RE PERSONAL ATM MACHINE!!! "

Ya' LOL I know. My ATM machines are empty. I've been trying to make a withdrawal for years!!!! ; )

St George UT

Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 275   End
TOPIC: Personal Attacks