Personal Attacks : Swingers Discussion 8416410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPersonal Attacks
TOPIC: Personal Attacks
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 275   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sorry Nic, I will respond only once to you as I have you on ignore...you are the one who wished I had been killed in Viet Nam, how does that rank in your inflammatory and insensitive crap scale?? Never mind answering, there is NO justification and no apology needed, it would never be accepted.

Not to be inflammatory or insensitive here, my apologies to those with thin skin...But what do YOU call the act of killing something with a human HEARTBEAT? We call it murder, 18 days to 99 yrs old(when not done in war, legal execution) you know just out of convenience.

Just my humble opinion, not meant to be yours and not meant to offend personally... If others can state their position on a topic why cannot the opposing view, well of course they cannot if you disagree....lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
the maker huh? how does the maker feel about swinging?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"The heart beat starts in 18 days, after that it is murder plain and simple"

Destin, you and Forpy continue to offer nothing more than inflammatory rhetoric to what has been a pretty civil debate. The only reason for you to constantly shout "murder" in your posts is to bully women who have had abortions into feeling guilty. Pussy is an example of someone who left this discussion because the two of you are so insensitive, or maybe you like trying to impose your moral superiority on others. I am quite sure that many others have read your posts and opted not to subject themselves to your insults and rants.

And yet once again, you dodge the question I have posed to you Destin, if it's a crime, what should be the punishment? You dodge it by saying it's

"not for me to judge or criminally process, just the facts. Between you and your maker and conscience"

First of all, it isn't a FACT, it's your opinion. In FACT, the law does NOT view it as murder so you are WRONG. Secondly, I didn't ask you to make a morality judgement, I asked you to tell me if you thought it SHOULD be criminalized and what the punishment should be. You prefer to twist it to say that god will judge them but that wasn't the question. You and Forpy both choose to dodge this because you have no answer, you confuse morality with legality.

If you want to call someone a murderer, have the balls to explain how you would deal with the criminal. If not, and if you have nothing more to offer than to shout MURDER at every opportunity, then I suggest you go get your placards of partial-birth fetuses and go picket your local clinic, maybe that will make you feel even more superior to the women who make their own choices.

I get it, you think abortion is wrong...do you anything relevant to add to this discussion?

Didn't think so!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
The heart beat starts in 18 days, after that it is murder plain and simple(I personally am not real pleased in the first 18 days either)...not for me to judge or criminally process, just the facts. Between you and your maker and conscience, of course if you don't believe it won't matter to you while alive. That must make it much easier.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Oh DeLina you and Poly are so incredibly sexy with your passion toward any subject you believe in! Although because I am of another gender does not however disqualify my opinions!

I have never felt I should tell one or the other they can not do what is legal. I am a law abiding patriotic American and because of that I have the right speak my thoughts and wishes. That does not mean I am trying to tell every young woman not have abortions. Morally I can not bring myself to accept even one death as the right thing to do unless it is to save the life of the mother.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Poly don't be alarmed, it has been my stance all along. I can see the value in abortion to save the life of the mother but rape?

Punish the rapist not the outcome. That baby didn't rape her!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
When I worked at a federally funded job for 16-21 year olds alot of the girls there literally wanted to get pregnant. I asked why would you want that right now for yourself and the sad answer was "to get my man" I tried to explain to them that wont do it it will make them run farther away but they didnt believe that and they went ahead with there plans got pregnant They found out it never gets the man. Sad.

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
are we still on abortion? HELLO people's opinions on abortions NEVER change, the only things the change is the insults to others who don't share the same opinion...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
“These are the quotes I was referring to Forpy....you say it is murder but then you say, "You need to re-read my posts again as I have never said I think abortion should be illegal"

“All I was trying to point out was that if you think abortion is murder (as you clearly state that you do), and we all know murder is a crime which by definition makes it illegal, then how would you punish the "criminal"? “

NaN, The only reason I agreed that murder was not the word to use is because abortion is NOT a crime and therefore can not have a punishment nor can it be considered murder. I doubt we can disagree to that but I will get the definition for you if you wish!

I stated very clearly in my last post “Now you say it is for shock factor and only because Murder is illegal and abortion is not will I allow your correction of my wording to be corrected. Again... are we speaking in legalities or of human life?”

“But to deny that you want it criminalized ("...I believe some times abortion is the right thing to do") while calling it murder is just inflammatory rhetoric.”

Sometimes abortion is the right thing to do but it is in very extreme cases IMO. I thought we were past the murder theory and now calling it slaughtering or destroying since you keep leaning on the legalities instead of the human life?

“Then to turn around and suggest a penalty ("Would you agree to premeditated assault with intent to kill? after all it would be easy to prove premeditation. How about manslaughter?") after saying it's not a crime is a little contradictory.”

Not at all contradictory if you just follow along with the discussion NaN. I would love to see abortion past the first trimester illegal and yes I would love to see the charge of murder to the mother if an abortion was performed beyond that point. I am personally against abortion of any form at all but it is LEGAL in our society today!

“Can I say it just appears that you are very conflicted over this? I don't mean that in a mean-spirited way because I think MOST people are conflicted about abortion.”

Sure you CAN but I am very confident in my position and it would be a lie for you to say such a thing.

Again, I only asked those questions because I think most people stop thinking about abortion once they decide that they believe it to be murder (or manslaughter) and I just thought it would be interesting to hear if you would actually put a mother-to-be in jail for it.

Are you saying it could not be considered manslaughter NaN?

“Sorry if it caused anyone discomfort but frankly, the way some have blasted those who have abortions as murderers, I think you have made those who've had them feel a lot worse than I have.”

You are always entitled to your opinion in the forums and I will respect them as yours but I recommend to those who feel a lot worse get out of the political threads if they are that thin skinned.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I'd love to reply to you Scorp but I'm rather bothered by some other people's behavior in this forum.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 275   End
TOPIC: Personal Attacks