Penn Health System to stop hiring smokers : Swingers Discussion 2174471061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPenn Health System to stop hiring smokers
TOPIC: Penn Health System to stop hiring smokers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sedu:

Why should a working man pay less for the risk which his employment brings, than someone who simply goes sky diving for fun?... Because that working man keeps the economy moving and does a job, the sky diver wants the adrenaline rush of falling hundreds of feet.

In truth, we will get a European style healthcare system, It is only a matter of time.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Robert,

I ask again, why should those who risk injury through working out pay less than those who do not?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
how many pages are there in obamacare.I heard there was 35,000 pages.that don't sound right.there has to be more so you could hide more money then a few trillion..........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Robert I don't want you baby toys. And didn't your momma tell you not to put things in your mouth after putting them up your ass?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Oh Fjep:

"wahhhhhhhhhh." Robert hands Fjep a pacifier.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Isn't fun to watch the libtards throw tantrums and whine like little bitches...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
"This thread has officially become the FJep bitch box about obama care and how he desires to keep the US a uncivilized nation ..."

Doesn't he do that on all threads?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Sweet: I concur with Sed. You have turned 50. You need to go in and get a complete work up. And this includes getting scoped. I did at 50 and was clean. I thought it was a waist but I went ahead and I had my second scope at 55. I had three polyps removed. This summer I turn 60 and will get scoped again. I had a dear friend from High School who did not. He thought he had passed a hemorrhoid. And he waited almost half a year until the project he was on was finished before he went in. Nothing the doctors could do at that point. He most likely had some very serious polyps at 50 that could have been dealt with. He died in January. Man up and get it done.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
This thread has officially become the FJep bitch box about obama care and how he desires to keep the US a uncivilized nation with the notion that one can simply buy medical insurance on 11,000 to 14,000 USD a year.

Any further comments from the peanut gallery known as the conservative right on the issue of medical and how they don't want to provide for their countrymen health.... Which health is life and thus guaranteed under the constitution as the governments job.. Will be met by the following.

"Wahh, I am a back hill kick who can't do anything but bitch that I am losing power to the city folk... Whahhhh."

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Amazing the things libtards lose sleep over.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 95   End
TOPIC: Penn Health System to stop hiring smokers