Penn Health System to stop hiring smokers : Swingers Discussion 2174471031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPenn Health System to stop hiring smokers
TOPIC: Penn Health System to stop hiring smokers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cpl writes:

"I would rather see tobacco simply banned altogether than to have employers tell me that I can't enjoy a legal activity on my own time."

Translated:

I would rather government take away my liberties than to have employers enjoy theirs.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
"I'll get a cigar and exhale every puff into a hand towel (smoker towel). Then I'll get some skunk musk on another towel (skunk towel). Finally I'll crap nto a third towel (mud butt towel). "

Goodenuff, if this is how you aspire to spend your time, I'd say you need some professional psychological help. If you can come up with any beneficial results, though, good on ya.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You wouldn't support the same logic being applied to deny the handicapped work opportunities, would you?

A partial disability (Not handicapped) is involuntary, smoking is a choice. It's like I said, in addition to covering pre existing conditions and insuring 30 million uninsured people, Obamacare (That's OUR word now) will begin to reward responsibility and punish the irresponsible

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Hey wait! You did not identify the dependent and independent variables!!!!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16441 posts)
LoL !!!

I'd pay good money to observe the experiment!

Omg! I have ab cramps you ass!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16441 posts)
'A skunk probably smells worse, but that doesn't make the smoker better, does it?"

I tell you what Outdoors, I'll get a cigar and exhale every puff into a hand towel (smoker towel). Then I'll get some skunk musk on another towel (skunk towel). Finally I'll crap nto a third towel (mud butt towel). We'll wrap each towel around your face for a day, one day at a time.

At the end of day 3 you tell us which one was better.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"BTW, smoking is one of the biggest causes of ED."

Weird, because I get a boner every time I light up.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I find that I must Agee with Sedu on the issue of ED. I will need more time to read his obesity information, but in general I have found his statements on personal health to be more or less factual to such a point which it cannot be dismissed in total. I still can run 6 miles in 45 minutes.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7434 posts)
P.s. One of the biggest contributing factors to a soft uncooperative shmeckel is heart disease and diabetes, which more often than not is a direct result of being an overindulgent hog that is unable to control their eating habits. Smoking is only secondary, because it restricts blood flow to veins and arteries.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16441 posts)
BTW, smoking is one of the biggest causes of ED. *

Umm, no!

One of the biggest causes of ED is low testosterone! Men who have a tire around their midsection, or even better, a barrel that prevents them from seeing their shmeckel is what gives you a flaccid dingaling, not smoking. Though smoking is certainly a contributing factor. Just not as big of a deal as having a midsection that weighs more than your entire body.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   31 to 40 of 95   End
TOPIC: Penn Health System to stop hiring smokers