Penn Health System to stop hiring smokers : Swingers Discussion 2174471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPenn Health System to stop hiring smokers
TOPIC: Penn Health System to stop hiring smokers
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 95   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

Hitler never intended to make a perfect world.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
The world was never intended to be perfect, and is perfect when free choice and responsibility is the norm. Hitler tried to create a perfect world. How did that work out?

People should be able to make free choices even when their reasons are not perfect. Otherwise we might end up being warm and fuzzy in a walk in oven, if the crowd believes we are less than perfect.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Tab and Parliaments LMAO OMG...I crack myself up sometimes

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
'I've got two (cough cough) WUNDAFUL DOCTAS, (cough cough) one in Piscataway and one in Boca"

LOL

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Why do I get the feeling SED's voice sounds like Harvey Fierstein's?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I have no issue with private companies hiring whom they wish. It's their company, and for as long as they do not discriminate based on religion, nationality, gender, skin color or race I have zero issues.

I do however, have a problem with the morbidly obese lecturing smokers about smoking being disgusting or a risk to one's health. It just doesn't get any more hypocritical than a tubby lecturing a smoker.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Vacpl4...I can always lose weight, but you will always be slow And being self employed, I can do as I please...again...Capitalism

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Wait till they stop hiring over weight people then you two will be out of luck lol

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Maritimers...no one is saying you can't smoke, they are simply saying you can't work there if you do. Again..100% free market capitalism

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I have no reason to argue with the sources claiming that obesity is a more costly health problem than smoking.

I would have little problem with private employers implementing a policy against hiring the obese.

To be clear, my companies and I do not discriminate against smokers or the obese, but this is our legal right, just as those individuals have the right to smoke or be obese.

This topic speaks to such basic concepts of liberty and shows once again that so many Americans righteously defend their own prerogatives while readily dismissing others' rights.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 95   End
TOPIC: Penn Health System to stop hiring smokers