Pelosi and DemoRats vote against King resolution, Imams can sue everyone : Swingers Discussion 76596
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPelosi and DemoRats vote against King resolution, Imams can sue everyone
TOPIC: Pelosi and DemoRats vote against King resolution, Imams can sue everyone
Created by: debjack50 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
and may i also add that im a big cunt lover...

btw, in europe cunt is a very hip word unlike here. never understood why words have such a meaning. you can call a girl a bitch and sure she will be pissed but call a cunt and head for the hills.

hmm an interesting thread idea on the history of words..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
haha, it's about a stupid as demorats... neither makes any sense or serve any purpose..... obviously!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
huh, if the vote was 304 to 121 doesnt that mean that 100 dems voted in favor of this bill. another misleading thread title.

and btw, not that i really care one way or another about this bill the court system already has plenty of tools in place to insure that these type of suits rarely if ever would be filed. and if so and the suit is found to be frivolous the initiating party could be counter sued and responsible for all costs. i throw this bill in the lot with anti flag burners. great public relations for political motives but little if any real value...

lastly, if the left are demorats, how bout the right are republicunts :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Actually, it passed - TODAY!

March 27, 2007 Flying Imams Shield Law Introduced in Congress [Update: 5 April 2007 PASSED!!!] UPDATE: "Flying Imams Shield Law Passes"!!!!!!!!!! AP wire

The motion passed 304 to 121

The news reported that all 121 NAYS were Democrats, but I cannot verify that. These are the names, so far, that the news did reportwho voted no:

Waters Kucinich Sanchez Harman Jackson Jackson-Lee Kennedy Nadler Conyers Rangel....more to come....

Rep Bill Shuster says in a press release, "This is a big victory for all Americans. No American should ever be sued because they tried to stop a terrorist act. No American should be forced to second guess a decision to alert authorities that could save the lives of others. Unfortunately, the recent lawsuit filed by the Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) seeks to do just that."

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Cowards!!! Fawkem.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Little by Little the Left Wing Nut Jobs are giving this country away.

Civil war is needed. Mark my words this country will have a Ciivil war in the next 2 generation. The Conservitives will reach a breaking point and then them and their southern brothers will show you why the founding fathers made sure we have a right to bear Arms.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Pelosi and DemoRats vote against King resolution, Imams can sue everyone