Pecking orders and the people of importance in them : Swingers Discussion 219473101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPecking orders and the people of importance in them
TOPIC: Pecking orders and the people of importance in them
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
People of importance.

I cannot speak to how others were raised, or how they choose to live their lives, but I can say without a doubt that there is a pecking order of importance.

That order of importance to me and how I was raised was based upon what the person did and how they helped others. Where they greedy and prospered on the backs of others or did they share the wealth and prosper everyone a little bit?

Do we need a variety of people to do jobs? Yes. Are we all born equals? Yes. Do we remain equal?

It is my belief that we all might have been born an equal, but the way we have lived our lives and the people we stepped on getting there defines our importance.

The more people you step upon, the more you put down for the sake of personal wealth and not the well-being of the whole lowers or raises your importance.

The police and others who protect us all are always on the top of the picking order. They are expected to exchange their lives for our own and the lives of our families.

A doctor doesn't put themselves in harms way, but they do patch us up the best that they can. So they are the exception to the exchanging their lives for our own rule.

The lives of our elected officials are similarly above ours as they are our elected leaders who are to represent our values and way of life.

There will always be bad cops, doctors, firemen and political leaders. They are human after all and fundamentally flawed, but they are also more important than the average business owner, auto repair man or security guard.

It is only an act of importance to think oneself an equal to those who provide protection or elected leadership.

Unless you are an Einstein, stephen hawking or some such ground breaking scientist, you are more or less like everyone else... An equal to everyone else.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
User Details are only visible to members.
People of importance.

I cannot speak to how others were raised, or how they choose to live their lives, but I can say without a doubt that there is a pecking order of importance.

That order of importance to me and how I was raised was based upon what the person did and how they helped others. Where they greedy and prospered on the backs of others or did they share the wealth and prosper everyone a little bit?

Do we need a variety of people to do jobs? Yes. Are we all born equals? Yes. Do we remain equal?

It is my belief that we all might have been born an equal, but the way we have lived our lives and the people we stepped on getting there defines our importance.

The more people you step upon, the more you put down for the sake of personal wealth and not the well-being of the whole lowers or raises your importance.

The police and others who protect us all are always on the top of the picking order. They are expected to exchange their lives for our own and the lives of our families.

A doctor doesn't put themselves in harms way, but they do patch us up the best that they can. So they are the exception to the exchanging their lives for our own rule.

The lives of our elected officials are similarly above ours as they are our elected leaders who are to represent our values and way of life.

There will always be bad cops, doctors, firemen and political leaders. They are human after all and fundamentally flawed, but they are also more important than the average business owner, auto repair man or security guard.

It is only an act of importance to think oneself an equal to those who provide protection or elected leadership.

Unless you are an Einstein, stephen hawking or some such ground breaking scientist, you are more or less like everyone else... An equal to everyone else.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 1 of 1 
TOPIC: Pecking orders and the people of importance in them