Pay backs are a Bitch : Swingers Discussion 98177
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPay backs are a Bitch
TOPIC: Pay backs are a Bitch
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
both terrorists, domestic and foreign.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
betcha those guys would've like to have been waterboarded.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
and congress stops us from waterboarding, then goes on vacation without renewing the authority to protect America...these libs should be hung on the WhiteHouse steps.

Announced and video shown today. Al Qaeda's latest display of terror has made its way onto the Internet, showing horrifying images of what appear to be prisoners in Iraq being doused with an inflammatory liquid and then burned alive.

The video, which appears to have been posted first on Google last December in an alleged anti-Al Qaeda Web film, shows five insurgents standing behind three blindfolded prisoners kneeling at the edge of a burning pit.

"And now that we have captured these scums who committed this dreadful crime, we will burn them with this fire," the Al Qaeda leader says in Arabic. "The same fire which they committed their crime with.

"And I swear by God almighty that, I swear by God almighty that we will have no mercy on them," he continues. "Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar."

As he speaks, two of the insurgents pour liquid on the blindfolded prisoners. Then they push the bound men into the pit, where they are engulfed in flames.

According to the summary — in Arabic and German — included in the nearly 15-minute video posted on Google, many of the clips were found in Diyala, Iraq. The makers of the film say that the originals were "passed to us by others."

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
This guy took 18 years to kill and Osama learned his trade from him.If Osama is half as good as this guy, he will take 9 years to catch. I am thinkin 2010....LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
then there are a few liberals...

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
This is going to be huge I think...FUCK!!!!!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
We should be doing this to the Iranian leaders too.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I like the idea of these terrorist "leaders" who won't willing do what they themselves advocate (i.e blowing themselves up in a market and getting their 72 virgins) cowering in fear at the though that mossad or cia operations put a bomb in their car,or cell phone or toilet seat or under their mattress or any number of places I could think of.

That is true justice.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
1 down 100k to go.

Life goes on for some of us.

Honestly I wouldn't put it past israel to wack him.... think munich. I also wouldn't put it past the USMC, well maybe past them... the marines aren't known for their "covertness". Either way.. i'd like to buy someone a beer.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Couldnt have happened to a better guy....see yeah!!!!!!

Question is who really did it?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Pay backs are a Bitch