Paul Kevin Curtis of Tupelo, Mississippi arrested in Murder attempt on the President : Swingers Discussion 220494101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPaul Kevin Curtis of Tupelo, Mississippi arrested in Murder attempt on the President
TOPIC: Paul Kevin Curtis of Tupelo, Mississippi arrested in Murder attempt on the President
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
I guess those of us who knew from jump that this was the work of a right wing white christian NRA whack job were just "irresponsible" and were "jumping to conclusions" I mean, just because he tried to murder the president, and one of the few Republican senators who voted for cloture on the gun control bill...no reason to make rash assumptions right???

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
So...Can we now agree that generally when a sniveling coward commits an act of terror and attempted murder and does not claim responsibility for it, it is generally a white right christian NRA type? .....can't wait for the outcome of Boston...i like my odds of being 2 for 2

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
One of the LIKES from his facebook page

htt p://ww w.awmi.n et/

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I guess those of us who knew from jump that this was the work of a right wing white christian NRA whack job were just "irresponsible" and were "jumping to conclusions" I mean, just because he tried to murder the president, and one of the few Republican senators who voted for cloture on the gun control bill...no reason to make rash assumptions right???

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Paul Kevin Curtis of Tupelo, Mississippi arrested in Murder attempt on the President