PRICELESS : Swingers Discussion 2159881031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPRICELESS
TOPIC: PRICELESS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
By Phoebe Greenwood in Tel Aviv

11:14AM GMT 28 Jan 2013

A report published on Right-wing news website WND on Friday, quoting a defected Iranian intelligence officer, claimed that a massive blast had ripped through the nuclear facility, buried deep within the guts of a large mountain.

The alleged blast was said to have erupted at 11.30am last Monday – on the eve of the Israeli election – partially destroyed the nuclear site and trapped 240 people underground. Tehran held Israel responsible, the report said.

More than a week later, the report is yet to be verified by a single independent source. If true, it would be the most significant attack on Iranian nuclear capabilities to date and could spark a fierce reaction from the Islamic State.

And yet on Sunday evening, Shamseddin Barbroudi, deputy head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organisation, assured Iranian reporters there had been no explosion at the nuclear facility whatsoever.

Earlier the same day, Avi Dichter, Israel's home defence minister, had been unable to confirm the unsubstantiated reports but nonetheless, welcomed them. "Any explosion in Iran that doesn't hurt people but hurts its assets is welcome," he said.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
" I'm not ashamed to admit that I hope we have people smarter than me trying to play this chess match."

Sane opinions are always encouraging.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sed and CT are right on the money. Saudi has spent a ton of their oil money in the last few years modernizing their army and Air Force. To put it very simply Iran is a direct threat to the royal families rule in Saudi.

According to some of the European press the Iranians have admitted that an explosion did happen. The news stories have said that this was a site where they had a couple thousand centrifuges to do the final spin for the creation of weapons grad nuclear material.

This stops making since to me at that point....

Any nuclear detonation would have been detected by both satellite and seismographs. This was not a nuclear weapon underground test or an accident that resulted in a nuclear detonation.

The risk of an explosion of a non nuclear type is almost always with the conventional explosives that are used to set off the nuclear chain reaction. If this was not an assembly facility or a storage facility for completed nuclear weapons where did this big boom come from? If it is true that 200 people are trapped in the underground facility then there had to be a large explosion to do that much damage. What exploded with that much energy?

There is another possibility and it is not that far fetched. If they lost containment on one or more of their centrifuges or during other processing and highly radioactive material contaminated the facility they may have locked the contaminated people in there to contain the problem and the publicity.

The last part of this is speculation but based on real knowledge of they physics of nuclear weapons and the containment necessary (at least in the western world) at that type of facility. I find this interesting but I am sure we do not know all of this story.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Iran is a complicated and a very delicate issue, indeed. Iran is no Syria, so simply blowing up their facilities wont work. They are so deep under ground, coupled with the fact that their military is 11th in military might, it isn't a simple fly over operation.

Saudi Arabia is the source of Islam; the Saudi king carries the title of the keeper of the two holiest shrines in Islam (those of Mecca and Medina). The Saudi kingdom was also born of a puritanical religious uprising and remains that way, as the standard and true bearer of Islam itself.

Though Iran is not an Arab nation, Saudi Arabia and Iran are the two most admittedly religious states in the Middle East. But they are not of the same principle. The dispute amongst them is not which one is more religious and truer to the spirit of Islamic law, but rather whose Islam is the true faith. The majority of Iranians are followers of Shiism, the smaller of the Islam's two main branches, and Saudis are predominantly followers of Sunnism.

This conflict goes back to the Iranian revolution. With the removal of the Shah, Ayatollah Khomeini deprecated the Saudi royalty, needless to say, the Saudi clerics returned the favor with declarations that Shia Muslims are heathen. Ever since, the isalmists world has been split into two warring camps, Shia (Iranian Persians) and Sunni (Saudi Arabia Arabs). This spilled into other Muslim nations like Pakistan which resulted in sectarian war that still rages on and claimed thousands of lives.

The Iraq war shifted power from Iraq’s minority Sunni rule to its majority Shia populace. That bolstered Iran and infuriated Saudi Arabia, which continues to support that country’s Sunnis and shun its Shia leaders.

The same pattern spilled into Lebanon where Iranian-backed Shia Hezbollah a group of terrorist thugs that have been murdering the Sunni's and is responsible for that country's popular Saudi-backed Sunni Prime Minister murder. And of ousting his son from office and replacing him with a Sunni politician of its own choosing.

And that Arab Spring that we're witnessing today, that fake call for democracy, what most people don't understand is that behind it, lies the specter of more Saudi-Iranian rivalry. This fundamental divide continues to shape regional politics. This is a battle over who garners the political power of Islam and a claim to which of them will be the leader of the Muslim world.

But the hidden jewel that so many are missing is Saudi arabia Ghawar oil field. The most productive and largest field in SA. Look at the map, Iran is across the water. I'll let you figure out what happens if Iran destroys the Ghawar oil field!

So no, the Arabs won't be particularly upset if Israel or US and Israel destroy Iran’s nuclear capabilities. In fact, SA would love nothing more!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
I'll try the topic again. From everything I've read, there's a "cold war" going on to prevent Iran from getting the bomb. It involves everything short of bombing them. I have no problem bombing Iran's nuclear facilities IF it would work. Maybe Israel would do it for us. But would it actually stop or slow down the program? And at what cost? Putting boots on the ground might work but what then? Our military officers even say we don't have a lot of options. The whole Arab world would paint us as the bad guys and we're back to square one or worse. We're in a difficult spot here. I'm not ashamed to admit that I hope we have people smarter than me trying to play this chess match. On top of it, we read about North Korea building missiles. Peace in this world is such a fragile thing.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
You're absolutely right CT, here I agree with you, completely. I should not have lowered myself to ZZ's level.

I wonder the very same thing as Looking, why on earth is it not hitting much of the MSM. It's a headline in the rest of the world.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
This has to go to the top 10 list of topics that quickly "crapped out". The post was OK but the responses, well, never quite got back to topic. Life goes on. Sometimes my mind expands from what I read. Sometimes it feels polluted.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
Bump for Looking :).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
The Banksta Crayola Diaries must be required reading in every home-schooled Repubic-con Party 'dungeon & dragon' curriculum.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6601 posts)
There once was a homo hairdresser, he was antisemitic, and closeted, he collected Nazi memorabilia, and saluted the furor depicted on the poster that he hung on his bedroom ceiling, right over his daybed. He enjoyed playing with hair, and resented when he had a woman client. But being in the closet, and had to endure the humiliation of working on female hair, when clearly his preference was to play with the hair of males. Often, upon waking up and opening his ratty eyes to gaze at his idol the furor, his 2" penis would rise to the occasion, he'd try to jerk off using the tips of his fingers, but suffering from ED, he'd often lose his erection. Regardless of how he'd try to get his clitoris like penis to rise to the occasion, the tiny thing would lay there lifeless.

He thought that by displaying photos of women that are models in magazines, he could get away from the truth, he could convince people that he was a straight married man, but no one was buying it. His expertise with hair were those that only a highly effeminate homosexual male can create. He wound up fooling himself more than anyone else, no one was buying his attempts to disguise the painful truth that he tried hiding, everybody knew that he was a Nazi sympathizer fag.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
TOPIC: PRICELESS