PRICELESS : Swingers Discussion 2159881021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPRICELESS
TOPIC: PRICELESS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
does his experience include him being a traitor in Paris????? I have a personal memory of that. it happened while I was in Vietnam. Kerry has zero experience as sec of state. He was on committees and very limited in how he could damage our nation in that position.

A plumber has a lot of experience with human waste but he is not a Proctologist

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Israel is and has been nuclear armed. Just a fact. The difference between Israel/Judaism and Iran/Islam is that the Jewish religion does not clearly and repeatedly state/threaten that people of that faith must dominate the world and and all of its peoples and force all to believe in their religion using force and causing death to all who resist. No Israeli leader that I know of has ever spoken these words or indicated that this is their goal. Have you listened to the President of Iran in the last few years. He has actually said all of these things, many times. Do I believe all of these threats? I believe that Iran would instantly invade and destroy Israel if they thought they could get away with it. In the US we have the luxury of time and distance from Iran. Israel does not. It would take a lot of time and effort for the Iranians to attack our homeland. Israel is only minutes away from Iran by missile. Israels nuclear weapons are all that has kept the Islamic countries at bay for the last 40 years. Israel is a very small country and is bordered on three sides by Islamic nations all of which have declared war on and with the exception of Syria, attempted to invade Israel within the last half decade. Israel has a history with the Islamic nations of the world. From that history it has it's own perspective and it is from that point of view that it functions. If only two nuclear devices were successfully delivered and detonated on/in/over Israel the nation and over 90% of her people would no longer exist. That is their truth and the threat they live under each and every day. Israel has had the big bomb for a long time and never used it against anyone. The rest of the world seems to agree that Iran can not be trusted with nuclear weapons. I and the United Nations do trust Israel with nuclear weapons much more than I trust Iran with that capability.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Norcal..I suggest you revisit you claim Kerry has no foreign policy experience, he in fact has decades of it, and it is not limited to seeing Russia from his house or having bank accounts in the Camoens

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
“Venezuela might buy uranium from another country, and after that, send it to Iran by civil flight,” Heydari said. He suggested that the uranium was bought from “the mafia.”

He also said he had been told when serving as a diplomat to try to recruit western nuclear scientists for large salaries and had personally arranged for dozens of North Korean nuclear personnel to come to Iran. He said Iran used diplomatic mail to import material relating to its nuclear program.

“If the US and Western countries believe Iran belongs to the Axis of Evil, as George Bush said, and that it aids international terrorists, they have to oust this regime,” said Heydari. He said that with strong enough sanctions, such as closing all Iranian embassies abroad and preventing Iranian ministers from leaving the country with the threat of their arrests, it would be possible “to help the Iranians.” In order to achieve results, he said, Iran must be treated “like the apartheid regime in South Africa.”

Heydari described his rise up the Foreign Ministry ranks, saying that he was considered loyal to the regime because he had participated and sustained wounds in the Iran-Iraq war. He said that though he wasn’t a religious man himself, he and other government employees had been instructed to “uphold the religious principles,” pray several times a day, fast when necessary, grow beards and “dress like Hezbollah men.”

He said he gradually began to realize that he was “not alone” — that many other Foreign Ministry employees were only pretending to be religious and ideologically loyal to the regime.

He was posted as consul to Norway in 2008. In 2010, he resigned and has stayed in Oslo since, in a location strictly guarded by the Norwegian authorities.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Ex-Iranian diplomat warns Israel: If Iran gets the bomb, it will fire on you

Tehran’s former consul in Oslo, interviewed on Israeli TV, says Islamic regime is ‘willing to destroy many countries’

In an interview with Israel’s Channel 2 TV, Mohammad Reza Heydari, the former Iranian consul in Oslo who resigned and obtained political asylum there three years ago, said that ”If Iran is given more time, it will acquire the knowledge necessary to build a nuclear bomb within a year.” Asked whether it would use the bomb against Israel, he said: “If Iran gets to the point where it has an atomic bomb, it will certainly use it, against Israel or any other [enemy] country.”

Heydari — who defected soon after he was asked to identify his son in photos taken during the protests that followed the 2009 vote in which Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was reelected — said the regime in Tehran was aiming to develop two or three bombs. It saw nuclear weapons as “insurance” to guarantee its survival.

Regime leaders “believe that when they acquire a nuclear bomb, [others] will start to behave toward them as they do toward North Korea,” said Heydari. “As a matter of fact, the leading way of thinking in Iran is [devoted to] protecting their own security, and nobody else’s,” he added.

“They are busying themselves with ideological preparations for the arrival of the hidden Imam and are preparing the ground for that in a practical way; for this purpose, they are willing to spill much blood and destroy many countries.”

Heydari, who was previously stationed at Tehran’s Imam Khomeini International Airport as the representative of the Iranian Foreign Ministry, said that while he worked there he noticed that Hezbollah groups would come to Iran, acquire knowledge and send it back to Lebanon, under the auspices of the Revolutionary Guards. He said that Hezbollah had contacts with terrorist outfits in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as the Taliban and al-Qaeda, with which it had close ties.

Heydari, who went on to serve as an Iranian diplomat in Georgia, Germany and finally Norway, said he knew of civilian airplanes from South America arriving with no passengers but with weaponry and material for the nuclear program. He spoke in the interview of uranium purchased for and transported to Iran by Venezuela.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Outdoors

Obama has learned about international relations and isn't doing a bad job on that right now, but I'm seeing some indications that he is going to be a bit more challenged by the international situation soon. I'm already wishing that Sec Clinton had remained in place for a bit longer. Kerry has zero experience playing on the world scene and that might just bite our President in the butt.

Most indications are that History was made late last week. It really does look like there was a massive explosion in the underground nuclear facility in Iran. It was either she second worst nuclear accident ever, or the first use of what amounts an attack using the first "dirty bomb".

I'm chatting with friends, listening to European news broadcasts, and reading English print papers from Europe, the middle east and the far east.

My gut buzzer is telling me something is up and I'm sorting information. I'll post again in a little while.

One thing is certain we need our President to be right about what he is doing in this world now.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
DARE I SAY IT? I fear Nukes in the hands of Bibi and his Likud thugs far more than I do nukes in the hands of the Iranians One wants to be a major player in the world, (Iran) the other believes the world is made for them, and is not worth existing without them (Likud)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
** Saudi has spent a ton of their oil money in the last few years modernizing their army and Air Force. To put it very simply Iran is a direct threat to the royal families rule in Saudi.**

In 2010, Obama and thuggery sold Saudi Arabia, 84 of the latest model of the F-15 jet and dozens of Black Hawk helicopters. The deal also includes refurbishing many of the kingdom's older F-15s. Israel objected strongly, and in concession to Israel the new F-15s, made by the Boeing Company, were not equipped with the most modern weapons and avionics systems available to the US military. The last time such a huge attempt to purchase warplanes by the Saudis took place in 1992, under HW Bush. Israel objected, and lobbied the US Congress, which resulted in a strained relationship between Israel and the US.

** According to some of the European press the Iranians have admitted that an explosion did happen. **

The Iranians are notoriously dishonest and conniving, just a few days ago, it was confirmed by one of their scientists that defected, now, there is complete denial, by the Iranians, US and Israel. Something is just not okay with this story.

**If they lost containment on one or more of their centrifuges or during other processing and highly radioactive material contaminated the facility they may have locked the contaminated people in there to contain the problem and the publicity.**

That would not surprise me one bit.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
norcal, I'm not expecting or seriously hoping for much sanity from the Iranian side. Of course the majority of people everywhere are reasonable, but if the leadership isn't then it's mostly irrelevant.

Sometimes I've questioned the practical sanity of American leadership. Right now, I don't. The Obama team hasn't indicated that war is a first or 2nd option.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors

I spent several years in that neighborhood. In that world "Sane" is always relevant to where you are and who has the biggest stick.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
TOPIC: PRICELESS