PRICELESS : Swingers Discussion 2159881011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsPRICELESS
TOPIC: PRICELESS
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Norc:

If Iran has had an explosion in one of its nuclear facilities, I suspect that it has got to do with its lack of funding, inexperience and likely religious parties push forward with nuclear enrichment.

We have seen accidents in almost any nation who has started a nuclear program. The faster and harder a nation pushed its programs, the more likely accidents were to occur.

That is what I think happened. If this was an attack by Isreal or others, than Iran would have used it as a propaganda tool. Nations rarely cover things up unless it was their own mistake and an accident or attack which will likely affect a near by community in Iran will not go unnoticed by both the world and the Iranian people.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6891 posts)
Check out WND dot com look for the article about the explosion in Iran. This is one of many I have seen today but our government is still saying nothing happened.

The buzzer in my gut is telling me that something is going on with this and our government wants nothing to do with it. That is prob a smart move at this point in time.

I am interested in what others think. This isn't a set up but something that has the potential to bring about some big changes in that part of the world and has huge implications on the dollars involved in the oil trade.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Sed, he hasn't screwed things up lately and has learned how to keep his mouth shut to other foreign leaders at least in front of the cameras. I think he has learned some hard lessons and is paying a bit more attention to his advisers in the intelligence community. His presentation and body language are also much more in line with the leader of the free world. I'm still not a huge fan but I have to acknowledge that he is a better at the role now then he was before. The presidency is two roles. how the president governs our nation and how the president represents our nation to the world. During and prior to the Reagan and Clinton presidencies the opposition party leadership did not make nasty remarks about the president when he was overseas representing our nation. For Bush and Obama administrations it has been open season. It really needs to go back to the way it was. What some in here don't get is that I was not a huge Bush fan either. I am about issues not about political parties.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Norcal,

*Obama has learned about international relations and isn't doing a bad job on that right now*

Can you illustrate what it is that you consider him as doing not so bad when it comes to foreign relations.

Many thanks.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Party you are right there were thousands of vets who spoke out against the war. We were all still legally in the inactive reserve when we were discharged. Because of this he was still responsible to conduct himself within the UCMJ for six years after his discharge. But the rest of us did not fly to Paris and talk to the representative of the enemy we were at war with. He admitted it. This is an issue that goes way back before he was even in congress. It made as big a splash in the news as Hanoi Jane did. I have a begrudging respect for Sec Clinton but can not stand Kerry.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
exactly and that is not what we need right now. If I'm missing Sec Clinton there is a reason.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
"has zero experience as sec of state" Ummmm...pretty much like EVERY new secretary of State LOL

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I love the ignorant piglets that disguise their antisemitic tendencies by claiming that they're simply criticizing the Israeli regime, not the Jews, that they're against Zionism. Not a bright lot I tell ya, considering the fact that, it is Zionism that Israel is built on.

Gotta love the antisemitic piglets that point a finger at Bibi and proclaim that he's a war monger and all that Iran wants to do is survive, when it is Ahmadinejad who consistently calls for the extermination of Jews and death to Israel.

Intelligent people know exactly what these piglets are about.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Norcal...John O'Neil called, he wants his paranoid delusional psychosis and visceral obsession over Kerry back when you are dome with it Traitor in Paris? There were and are THOUSANDS of Vietnam vets who spoke out against certain American policies after the war and they were PATRIOTS for doing so....try not to be so bitter and ridiculous

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I didn't say Israel OR the Jewish faith.... I said Likud, big difference and make NO mistake, Likud is a terrorist group as well as a political party. Stop worrying about terrorists getting their hands on Nukes, until Bibi Nut iand yahoo is removed from office, one already does

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
TOPIC: PRICELESS