Osama begs Iraqi's for forgivness : Swingers Discussion 896871021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOsama begs Iraqi's for forgivness
TOPIC: Osama begs Iraqi's for forgivness
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Are you wingers still calling for mass extermination of the Iraqi populace? You've already had longer to win this war than it took to subdue Germany and Japan. And that with your emperor and a Rethuglican controlled Congress! How many billions are we up to now on this war? How many scores of thousands dead? And still waiting for some sort of payoff, any at all. Oil prices at $90 a barrel now. Osama playing the role of the uniter in the middle east. Iran still posturing for nukes. Let's face reality folks, Vietnam part two has been weighed, measured and found wanton. The nation is consumed by stagnant apathy. The fat lady is singing, and her name is Hillary.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I'm asking that question because what if he's dead? How will it impact the balance of the Iraqi War. Will it break the spirit of the terrorist? Will it signal the end of the Iraqi War? I realize that without proof, OBL must be considered alive...but what they know he's dead.

tbr: As I am not always in your camp on the war, but this is a situation that I am becoming more and more of a sceptic. Is it possible that they are keeping him "alive" for the sake of completing the mission in Iraq?

(I wish I can underscore the words "completing the mission" because this is where, I think, you and I disagree - maybe not.)

Fairfield CA

Username hidden
(575 posts)
I guess it probably depends on how.

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
I really don't believe that OBL is alive. It's probably someone like Rich Little doing an impersonation of OBL.

I wonder what would happen if it turns out the OBL is dead?

Fairfield CA

Username hidden
(575 posts)
"New audio tape from OBL, he ask's Iraqi's for forgiveness for the senseless killing of it's citizens"

Funny, I haven't seen this anywhere, not even in the article you posted.

Seems to me he is just as crazy and hard line as ever...l

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Apparently they are all he has except for us there Destin...A dem would have folded on his conviction a long time ago...Doh what am I saying they already have...LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
We can ALL thank Bush for trusting our Military Leaders and the Troops!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sounds good they are on their heels in Iraq I smell victory and I believe what he has done with this statement is to show his weakness and lack of control over his followers... This may even back fire on him.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
DUBAI (Reuters) - Osama bin Laden urged insurgent groups in Iraq to unite, saying divisions only helped the enemy, in an audio recording aired by Al Jazeera television on Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT "The interest of the Islamic nation surpasses that of a group ... the interest of the (Islamic) nation is more important than that of a state," said a voice which sounded like the al Qaeda leader's in the tape.

The recording came amid Iraqi government reports of a sharp drop in violence in Iraq, following a series of U.S.-led summer offences against insurgents, and reports of clashes between al Qaeda and tribesmen and domestic Iraqi jihadist groups.

"The mujahideen are the children of this nation ... they do right things and wrong things," he said. "Those who are accused of violations of God's commandments should face trial."

Bin Laden acknowledged that some insurgents were involved in "wrongdoings," and said that those who committed serious crimes such as killings should be punished.

"I advise ... our brothers, particularly those in al Qaeda wherever they may be, to avoid fanatically following a person or a group," he said. "The strength of faith is in the strength of the bond between Muslims and not that of a tribe, nationalism or an organization."

Iraq's al Qaeda wing is one of the key groups fighting U.S.-led forces and the Baghdad government. Bin Laden's followers have angered other Sunni groups and tribes through their hardline interpretations of Islam and indiscriminate killing of civilians.

Some Sunni groups have joined forces with al Qaeda to set up what they call an Islamic State in Iraq, but other groups and tribal leaders have rejected the move.

"O my brothers, leaders of the mujahideen groups, Muslims are awaiting your unity under one banner... may this be the year of unity," said the speaker, in an apparent call for loyalty to the self-styled state.

TRIBAL HELP

Jazeera said the tape was entitled "message to the people of Iraq." It was not clear from the parts of the tape aired when it had been recorded.

The speaker said he was addressing "mujahideen (holy warriors) in Iraq," Sunni Muslim militant groups fighting U.S.-led forces. Al Qaeda belongs to a school of Islam which regards members of Iraq's Shi'ite Muslim majority as heretics.

Jazeera said bin Laden urged Iraqi tribes to uphold their "tradition of resisting" occupation, in an apparent reference to the British rule of Iraq in the last century.

The speaker urged "scholars, jihadist and tribal leaders to work for reconciliation between fighting groups."

He warned insurgents against enemy attempts to drive wedges between groups by planting agents among them, and said such agents should be punished, but only after their guilt was established through thorough investigations.

Last month, bin Laden issued three messages, including a video marking al Qaeda's September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington in which about 3,000 people were killed.

Bin Laden said in the video that United States was vulnerable despite its power and insisted only conversion to Islam would end the conflict.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!! from our liberal military hating NeoCommie congress!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: Osama begs Iraqi's for forgivness