Old Joe, is at it again : Swingers Discussion 2174531084
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOld Joe, is at it again
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   84 to 93 of 93 
User Details are only visible to members.
You think, Progressive Libitards are so ummmmm predictable.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Looking I can only think of one who goes on and on about killing people, but then he is a liberal. Well I forgot and the race baiter also, that's two.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Only in your dreams Outdoors

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
***Interesting. A whole bunch of SLS forum posters might also be prohibited from gun ownership, based on their statements about guns. ***

highly unlikely

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
"... a law to prohibit Old Joe from ever touching, let alone having a gun after hearing Old Joe say what he did. "

Interesting. A whole bunch of SLS forum posters might also be prohibited from gun ownership, based on their statements about guns.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I'd agree to Obama pushing a law to prohibit Old Joe from ever touching, let alone having a gun after hearing Old Joe say what he did.

Doesn't understand the law in his own backyard, but he apparently is qualified to preside over those who make the laws for the entire country.

Dumbass.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
What we really need is a law to ban alcohol beverage from vice presidents.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Yea he is just full of good ideas. Same here in Va. You must fear for your life or grevious injury.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Seems that Joe Likes to give advice that is not only dangerous but against most common safety practices.

I am sure many progressives would love to hear of an innocent person killed by someone following Old' Joe's Advice..... I wonder if this too would be forgiven Since Joe means well after all......

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Vice President Joe Biden might want to have a talk with his son, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, before he makes another public statement about guns. In a Facebook "chat" Tuesday, the vice president said that he had advised his wife, Jill, to fire a shotgun in the air from their Delaware home's porch if she was concerned for her safety.

"I said, 'Jill, if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,'" Biden said. "You don't need an AR-15—it's harder to aim," he added, "it's harder to use, and in fact you don't need 30 rounds to protect yourself. Buy a shotgun! Buy a shotgun!"

However, Delaware law would likely make his suggestion illegal—unless the shots were fired in self-defense in a truly life-threatening situation. A sergeant with the Wilmington, Del., police department explained to U.S. News that city residents are not allowed to fire guns on their property. The sergeant, who preferred not to be identified, said that Wilmington residents are also not allowed to shoot trespassers. "On your property you can't just shoot someone," he said. "You have to really feel that your life is being threatened." Defense attorney John Garey—a former Delaware deputy attorney general—agreed, and added that several criminal charges might result if Jill Biden took her husband's advice. "In Delaware you have to be in fear of your life to use deadly force," Garey said. "There's nothing based on his scenario alone" indicating a reason to fear imminent death, he noted.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   84 to 93 of 93 
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again