Old Joe, is at it again : Swingers Discussion 2174531062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsOld Joe, is at it again
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   62 to 71 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"If Mrs. Biden fears for her life, she shouldn't fire off a shotgun in a harmless direction?"

Absolutely not.

If anyone fears for their life, the direction of any shot being taken damn well better be "center mass". Warning shots are for the movies, or the military- firing across the bow of a ship at sea for example. NOT for a civilian in fear for their life.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"...also I am in favor of removing firearms from thos with domestic violence charges pending , as well as stalking etc.... "

If someone accuses you of "stalking" them, you'll gladly surrender your guns?

We see "forum stalking" accusations all the time here, so it's apparently a common perception that people are feeling "stalked".

"stalking etc" could be pretty broad.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
why joe biden say all this dumd stuff.why do you think obama pick him.you don't want a smart vp.he might take your job like johnson did......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
You can't poke anybody online, there you go with your internet tough guy fantasies. You prove yourself again the joke of the forums.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
Yes and those hard numbers continue AFTER the law has been in affect. Plus the offenders have had the law imposed on them, and still attacked the victim. The numbers are there the law does not work, like all feel good laws they do the opposite of what their intended purpose is.

The law has nothing to do with safety of women, like all gun confiscation and control laws it is about control. If they really wanted to make women safe they would afford them self defense classes and firearms classes, THAT would make a difference. I only know of ONE case where a armed women was killed by her spouse. I know MANY women who are armed, and they are NOT victims.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
Angry rants....HAH!

You're delusional and a moron. Poking you with a stick is so much fun....

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2668 posts)
Hard to determine FJ, but there are hard numbers on the amount who have been killed by a domestic partner

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Looking I know of no women or men who have been saved. The violence still continues even after the guns are taken from the abusers. In fact the law has been proven to be worthless. There are hundreds of cases across the country of abusers still harming there victims, after their guns have been confiscated and protection orders filed.

The answer is to empower the victims, so they are not victims.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
They are both fucked up, though he did start it. I don't feel sorry for him in the least. But the law encourages this type of stuff for revenge. I also don't blame her for doing it, but the law allows it, that is where the problem is.

She is still our friend, he is not. She had to endure the swat team breaking into her home. She was petrified, and hid with her two German shepherds in her bathroom. In the long run it backfired on him, just like your angry rants backfire on you. You assume we take his side, your assumptions are those of a moron.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19240 posts)
Fj , I understand that No law is perfect, but you have to know how many women ( or men) are saved because of such ramifacations. I will have to respectfully disagree on this point.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   62 to 71 of 93   End
TOPIC: Old Joe, is at it again